[REMOVE ADS]

CBS Sunday Morning remembers Mary - gets in right and wrong

Watching TV with my parents I saw a nice tribute to Mary on CBS Sunday Morning’s extensive “Hail & Farewell” segment - they got it right by using “Baby, Don’t Go” but then sadly got it wrong at one point by showing a close-up of Florence instead of Mary. Thankfully they fixed that after it aired and that’s what’s on You Tube. It’s short but still worth a look though - starts @ 13:00
    https://youtu.be/3h8GaRfCGRo

PS - ironically I got it wrong with the thread title - it should be “Gets IT Right And Wrong”
    Last edited by ejluther; 12-27-2021 at 11:51 AM.

I saw the mistake yesterday morning during the East Coast broadcast. It is sad that such a brief tribute was marred by an incorrect photo. But it is good to know that it was fixed.

The tribute that CBS aired was so well put together especially the segues between individuals who had worked together. The version I saw did not have the error that has been mentioned.