[REMOVE ADS]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I used to use the Funk Brothers tunes. I taught math at a local high school for 49 years. One of my fellow math teachers played organ at functions to make money, his 2nd job. So I had alot of fun putting on a Funk Brothers tune to see if he would get the title. He always got the tune correct. another fun thing was he played the organ at one of our Xmas parties. I happened to bring my trombone, which is usually in the bass cleff. He had some tunes in front of him. I would ask him what a couple of notes were. Then I could play the tunes. Fun with tunes in the math department. edafan
    P S My trombone teacher, Aaron Harris, was a soloist in John Phillips Sousa's band. I never knew it until I read his obituary.
    Last edited by edafan; 03-14-2022 at 09:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mysterysinger View Post
    "The Complete Stevie Wonder" is available on listening platforms such as YouTube Music and this includes the tracks from the "Workout Stevie Workout" album.
    Thanks for letting me know!

My copy arrived yesterday and I've really enjoyed what I was able to listen to so far!

My copy arrived today from ImportCDs. The sound is excellent and the booklet very informative. A wonderful gift for Motown fans. Grateful Thank Yous to all involved.

I got mine today as well! Can't wait to play it.

Don't forget guys, post some reviews on Amazon. Let's do our part to promote this release.