[REMOVE ADS]

Diana Ross I知 just a dreamer

https://youtu.be/MIINezG-U2Y Christmas eave heaven

If this is Diana's "The Answer's Always Love", from her new album, then it痴 absolutely lovely and I love it

Not quite in the same league as “Imagine”, but a pretty song all the same.

Siedah Garrett in a recent Rolling Stone interview [[15 December 2021) about "The Answer's Always Love". Full interview: https://www.rollingstone.com/music/m...donna-1256120/

To jump to the present, tell me about working with Diana Ross on her new album.
    I wrote a song many years ago that was very touching to me and very heartfelt. If I wasn’t going to sing the song on a record of my own, I really wanted a serious artist, a major artist with a maturity and an understanding of the lyrics. I thought about Celine Dion. I thought about Barbra Streisand. I thought about artists of that caliber, and I wouldn’t let it go until someone like that was interested in it. I knew I just had to wait.

My husband, who is also my manager, sent this song called “The Answer’s Always Love” to Diana’s A&R person. They heard it and liked it and played it for her, and she liked it, she recorded it, and it’s on her new album. It’s the first album in 15 years from Diana Ross. Her fans are chomping at the bit for the record. They cannot wait. I’m so stoked.
    I feel like I know her because of how Michael talked about her all the time, and Michael’s relationship with her. I might even even get to meet her. That is just going to be awesome. It’s all because of that song [“Man in the Mirror.”] That song has opened so many doors and introduced me to so many beautiful things in my life.

It’s dreadful.

This whole album should have been a spoken word project. Musically it stinks. The whole production had a shoestring budget and recorded from her home. A spoken word cd would have fit those parameters better.

Diana has a very sexy speaking voice. She could have used her speaking voice to effectively convey whatever message she wanted.
    Last edited by Circa 1824; 12-24-2021 at 10:35 AM.

The only thing that’s dreadful is you ar s {{come on Grinch this song is absolutely incredible so Merry Christmas to you that stop trashing others for Goodness sake it’s Christmas

Excellent track. I really like this.

Such a beautiful song.

I like the song. Ross' sincere conviction in singing the lyrics puts the song over.

"I might even go meet her". Good luck, honey.

This song reminds me of the songs from her album when you dream