[REMOVE ADS]

Happy Birthday to Cindy

Today is her 82nd birthday. Prayers and Love to the lovely Ms Birdsong

Our local radio station announced this during their daily celebrity birthday's segment, then proceeded to play "My World Is Empty".....it was the thought that counted I guess. The DJ is in his mid 20's, he'd have no idea! Happy Birthday to Miss Birdsong

I certainly hope she had a lovely day. Does anyone know of how she is doing health wise?.

Happy Birthday to the Supreme Cindy Birdsong.

she dosent get half the credit she deserves for what she accomplished and brought to the table at the one of the most pivotal moments in the groups history she dealt with the exhausting new schedule,the complications of long time relationships between Diana Berry and Mary..she lost her friendship with patti labelle and took the place in The Supremes of someone who was beloved to many and she just smiled and sang and rose above everything to be truly supreme they say the birdsong is the lords music..happy b day CindyName:  flo and cindy.jpg
Views: 402
Size:  7.8 KB

Cindy is the most heroic Supreme, taking a place in the group that no one wanted to be replaced and being always gracious and thankful. Love to you, Miss Cindy.

Cindy was presented with the chance of a lifetime and grabbed it with both hands. Full credit to her for making the transition appear seamless.
    I’m really glad Patti finally forgave her.

Cindy Birdsong always reminds of sweet sunshine!

Happy Birthday Lady Birdsong. I hope your care givers give you extra special treatment on your special day.

Belated Happy Birthday, Cindy! I hope your special day was everything you'd hoped for and more.

Happy Birthday indeed. We all cherish Cindy!