[REMOVE ADS]

Belated birthdays for Dionne and Connie [[and Frank too!)

All week long I had been planning this post so wouldn't you know that I got busy and forgot to post it until after their big days? But better late than never, so Happy Belated Birthday to Dionne Warwick and Connie Francis, who each celebrated their big day on Saturday the 12th. [[Actually I am only about 10 minutes late by East Coast time.)

As you know, there can sometimes be discrepancies about a star's age, but my most reputable sources say Dionne was 81 and Connie 84. And of course worth mentioning is that December 12th was also the birthday of the late and great Frank Sinatra, who would be over 100 if he were still with us.

Thanks for posting and reminding us. And they all come from NJ. Connie retired a few years ago, but as a kid, I was a fan and bought all her 45's

Dionne is still going strong as the new queen of Twitter and looks terrific. She appeared in person at a recent documentary about her. She had wit and charm. I was glad to see her as I have never seen her perform live for some reason, but love her music.

And Sinatra had a statue of him unveiled yesterday in his hometown of Hoboken, NJ. The famous pose of him leaning on the lamp post

https://abc7ny.com/frank-sinatra-hob...rsey/11330303/

Three wonderful entertainers. Thanks for posting

Belated Happy Birthdays to Connie and Dionne! I hope your special days were just that -- SPECIAL!