[REMOVE ADS]

Mike Nesmith of The Monkees Dies at 78

Sans, I've been so busy today that I haven't even looked at the news. Thanks so much for the info. So that makes all but one that has passed. Mickey Dolenz is still with us.

Quote Originally Posted by moe View Post
    Sans, I've been so busy today that I haven't even looked at the news. Thanks so much for the info. So that makes all but one that has passed. Mickey Dolenz is still with us.
    Gee whiz....You're welcome.

I really enjoyed the Monkees TV show and a lot of their music. They had their own thing going on. And they road the charts at the same time as the Supremes, the Beatles, the Beach Boys etc. I miss those days of Top 40 radio when you could hear anything popular on one radio station and it was all compatible.

Rest In Peace Michael Nesmith. Thank you for the music and the laughs.

November 14, 2021 @ The Greek Theatre Micky Dolenz and "Nez". R.I.P. Mike. You might have to put this link in your browser.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvjO49JWByY