[REMOVE ADS]

New Diana 'Thank You' tie-in products

Thanks for sharing. I saw some of these on her store last week, after I received the email from her mailing list. However, there are a few extra shirts here that I don't remember seeing last week. Perhaps I missed them. I like some of the shirt designs. If only I didn't already have a handful of Ross shirts lol. Very tempting!

Not crazy about the new poster though with that multi-coloured composite design. That design looks good on the shirt that they're offering but not so much as a poster print in a frame. Personally, I would have preferred that they had made a poster print of the actual album cover image.

$50 for a poster? Girl the lies she tells.

Quote Originally Posted by carlo View Post
    Thanks for sharing. I saw some of these on her store last week, after I received the email from her mailing list. However, there are a few extra shirts here that I don't remember seeing last week. Perhaps I missed them. I like some of the shirt designs. If only I didn't already have a handful of Ross shirts lol. Very tempting!

Not crazy about the new poster though with that multi-coloured composite design. That design looks good on the shirt that they're offering but not so much as a poster print in a frame. Personally, I would have preferred that they had made a poster print of the actual album cover image.
    I largely agree about the Warhol-ish poster / shirt vs the actual album cover. I love both the retro shirts!

Quote Originally Posted by marybrewster View Post
    $50 for a poster? Girl the lies she tells.
    She spent a lot of money on the videos for the singles from the Thank You album so she needs to recoup expenses and make a nice profit on the overall Thank You project.

Good lord, are any of those pics or images of Ross less than 40 years old? The woman is soon to be 78, and all those images show a young woman.

Sounds like my last internet date. The pic showed one thing and an old goat showed up.

Quote Originally Posted by Circa 1824 View Post
    Good lord, are any of those pics or images of Ross less than 40 years old? The woman is soon to be 78, and all those images show a young woman.

Sounds like my last internet date. The pic showed one thing and an old goat showed up.
    You should stop dating goats. Sheep are probably also a bad idea.
    Last edited by thanxal; 12-08-2021 at 04:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Spreadinglove21 View Post
    She spent a lot of money on the videos for the singles from the Thank You album so she needs to recoup expenses and make a nice profit on the overall Thank You project.
    Rhonda is handling all of this and it is simple supply and demand. As long as people are buying them, items are going to be made. I suppose she could have pictures of her looking old and withered, but they might not be as popular with people. I don’t buy much in the way of this type of merchandise but, I’m actually going to get a shirt or two I like them a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Circa 1824 View Post

Thank you for having me start the day with a chuckle Circa. Remember it’s more about what’s on the inside then out lol.
    Personally at 57 I feel a little long in the tooth to be wearing t-shirts emblazoned with images of Diana Ross, but that’s just a personal thing. I guess they do make a nice addition to fans memorabilia collections.

no box of thank you cards stationary .....

Quote Originally Posted by Boogiedown View Post
    no box of thank you cards stationary .....
    Now that’s something I might buy.