From SecondDisc.com:
Amidst The Isley Brothers' first brushes with success - 1959's rock/soul/gospel rave-up "Shout" on RCA Records, 1962's "Twist and Shout" and a 1966 Top 40 for Motown, "This Old Heart of Mine [Is Weak for You]" - O'Kelly, Rudolph and Ronnie Isley took the unusual step of putting their record business matters into their own hands with a self-started label, T-Neck Records. Signing distribution deals with the likes of Buddah and CBS in the late '60s and early '70s, they'd finally get their due as recording artists - but early T-Neck singles like "Testify" and "Move Over and Let Me Dance," initially distributed by Atlantic, never found a home on the charts. Soon after, the guitarist on several of these singles, then known as Jimmy James, departed the Isleys' employ to keep striking out on his own. By 1967, Jimi Hendrix would of course be a household name - and after his death in 1970, all the Atlantic-distributed singles were collected onto a Buddah-distributed album that's slid in and out of print over time [most recently included in a career-spanning box from Legacy Recordings, who'd by then also assumed distribution of Hendrix's catalogue]. It's now got a permanent home on digital channels, and even with its original cover art.

Tracklist-
1. "Move Over And Let Me Dance" [Part 1]
2. "Have You Ever Been Disappointed" [Parts 1 & 2]
3. "Testify" [Parts 1 & 2]
4. "Move Over And Let Me Dance" [Part 2]
5. "Wild Little Tiger"
6. "The Last Girl"
7. "Simon Says"
8. "Looking For A Love"

The Isley Brothers, In the Beginning [T-Neck] [iTunes / Amazon / Spotify
]