[REMOVE ADS]

The Jackson 5 - Boogie [1979] Reissue CD

I remember this album being, erm, somewhat inconsistent , but I do love "Oh I've Been Blessed"!

Quote Originally Posted by TomatoTom123 View Post
    I remember this album being, erm, somewhat inconsistent , but I do love "Oh I've Been Blessed"!

Well, keep in mind that this isn't a studio album proper, but a cash-in compilation of unreleased material that Motown released years after they [minus Jermaine] had absconded for CBS. I'm happy to see it be re-released.

Quote Originally Posted by sansradio View Post
    Well, keep in mind that this isn't a studio album proper, but a cash-in compilation of unreleased material that Motown released years after they [minus Jermaine] had absconded for CBS. I'm happy to see it be re-released.
    Yes you’re quite right sans

I believe I have it on a Japanese 2-fer with “Joyful Jukebox Music” though I don’t recall ever playing it. Wasn’t “Jukebox” also an odds-and-ends Motown release following their signing to Epic?

Another Music On CD release and at least ir's not an obvious album that's seen numerous releases before. Follows on from Marvin Gaye's "Stubborn Kind of Fellow", Rare Earth's "Get Ready" and Michael Jackson's "Farewell My Summer Love". Yes I have it on the Japanese mini LP 2fer [[UICY94297) but I think these releases are worthy of support. Bring 'em on.