[REMOVE ADS]

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bradsupremes View Post
    We really need to cut Real Gone some slack. I really don't understand this negativity toward them when clearly there is something bigger going on.
    Unhappy people gotta bitch and complain. It makes no sense to me. We're in a pandemic that has absolutely everything screwed up, as you noted. I can't even get a COVID test in the US right now and people are moaning like its the end of the world that a a CD reissue of an album that sold squat when it was originally released got delayed. Not cancelled, delayed. Are the songs soft cheese? Will they spoil or change flavor if not released in December? No. It's called over-privileged consumers who demand everything NOW! NOW! NOW! or I'll stomp my feet and refuse to buy it when it does come out. Wow! just wow.

Like it or not, Mary Wilson was not a household name. Ever. I love her and her work, but people must realize we're now talking about a niche of a niche market. Motown ain't flying off the shelf these days, vinyl outsold CDs last year, and its a fu*king pandemic.

Chill peeps, chill.

Quote Originally Posted by thanxal View Post
    Unhappy people gotta bitch and complain. It makes no sense to me. We're in a pandemic that has absolutely everything screwed up, as you noted. I can't even get a COVID test in the US right now and people are moaning like its the end of the world that a a CD reissue of an album that sold squat when it was originally released got delayed. Not cancelled, delayed. Are the songs soft cheese? Will they spoil or change flavor if not released in December? No. It's called over-privileged consumers who demand everything NOW! NOW! NOW! or I'll stomp my feet and refuse to buy it when it does come out. Wow! just wow.

Like it or not, Mary Wilson was not a household name. Ever. I love her and her work, but people must realize we're now talking about a niche of a niche market. Motown ain't flying off the shelf these days, vinyl outsold CDs last year, and its a fu*king pandemic.

Chill peeps, chill.
    BOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOO
    HOW ABOUT YOUUUUUU CHILL THANXAL?

Quote Originally Posted by TomatoTom123 View Post
    BOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOO
    HOW ABOUT YOUUUUUU CHILL THANXAL?
    Noooooo yooooouuuu chiiiiilllllllll. TT123🤣🤣🤣

Quote Originally Posted by carlo View Post
    When I read that quote, I didn't think it was cutting. The reviewer is saying that Mary was a talented lady, in her own right.

Have you pre-ordered your copy yet, Jobeterob?
    If it's cutting to anyone it's to those who think Mary Wilson had no talent whatsoever.

I would also be more proactive in my marketing.
    If I’m seeking a niche market where every customer counts, I would be more proactive in finding them and inticing them.

For instance I’d court Soulful Detroit with a direct communication concerning each Motown offering.

For the Mary Wilson cd I’d offer an exclusive bonus for SD buyers , “enter promo code SOULFUL DETROIT
    And get an additional poster [suitable for framing] of Mary Wilson blocking out Diana Ross on the Ed Sullivan show “!

Or how about …. get an additional 5% off…..

Chill peeps, chill.
    Bigotry alive & well I see…

you may wish to revisit your facts … vinyl did NOT outsell cd’s last year , in fact sales of cd’s actually increased… just one of many articles online confirming it …

although probably not for Real Gone

https://nowspinning.co.uk/cd-sales-s...mb-in-the-usa/
    Last edited by mwmr; 01-17-2022 at 01:58 PM.

Real Gone has always been on the ball with their releases - punctual, affordable, and top quality. I highly doubt they are being lazy or careless about this or not having their "i's" dotted and "t's" crossed. They are on the ball. After all, this is their product. Would they do something to hurt their business and products? Their BJ Thomas set was due for release on the same day as Mary's anthology back in December and his set got bumped to February 4th.

As stated earlier, these aren't top priority projects to be pressed. Real Gone may not have the means to press in house and if the manufactures they use are having issues, who's to say that others aren't having the same problems? I believe it was Carlo who may have said when a top product like Adele is announced and has a release date, a product like hers takes top priority and bumps the smaller projects in the manufacturing. If anyone remembers John Perrone's interviews on Nightflight, projects even get bumped on the calendar and studio time all the time. Would CD manufacturing be any different if a big seller has a rush release?

Another huge factor - the supply change is incredibly messed up right now. Has anyone driven by a car dealership lately? Tell me how many cars on the lots you see as compared two years ago. I've driven by a few that look nearly empty. The same with grocery stores - there are a lot of shelves empty due to lack of products.

We really need to cut Real Gone some slack. I really don't understand this negativity toward them when clearly there is something bigger going on.
    the i’s & t’s aren’t dotted & crossed though . They failed to sort out distribution to one of Motown’s biggest markets - the UK.

why should they be cut some slack. They announced a product that wasn’t ready , clearly hasn’t been pressed, failed to deliver , not kept their website up to date….

atrocious business practice .. not how to keep a niche market interested

Quote Originally Posted by jim aka jtigre99 View Post
    I personally still feel so much because of Mary Wilson's untimely and surprising passing. The fact that we have had the streaming of her 1979 album was wonderful. I am looking forward to this CD release. These times are hard, there are supply chain problems throughout the World, Omicron variant has been spreading quickly throughout the World. Some European countries are considering lockdown. The US continues to be the hardest hit in the World for a variety of reasons I won't go into here. The UK apparently has trading issues to resolve due to Brexit that has caused a delay and other issues. So, this Cd has been delayed a few times. Life these past few years should show us that impatience does nothing but cause more negativity and problems. I am looking forward to receiving my CDs in the mail, just like I enjoyed my digital downloads. I am happy we will eventually hear this and to have a physical copy. Mary herself was touting her Clarity CD which never was released save a few of the tracks being put out digitally-Life's Been Good To Me, Johnnie Mae and Why Can't We All Get Along. We waited and hoped patiently for a long time for that and the full CD was never released. I would love to have that and Walk The Line released, too. Right now I am pleased to wait for The Motown Anthology. Everyone is different, but I am sure it will be worth the wait for all of us.
    I am with u on this. I will wait because I want physical copy of Mary's leads and solo work just as I did when flo solo and supremes leada were released in 2002 she deserves this and her diehard fans will wait. Touch as Mary would write

Quote Originally Posted by mwmr View Post

you may wish to revisit your facts … vinyl did NOT outsell cd’s last year , in fact sales of cd’s actually increased… just one of many articles online confirming it....
    All the stories I had read so far this year and watched on Youtube say vinyl outsold CD's, although both saw sales increases. I guess it depends on where you read your news?

https://americansongwriter.com/the-v...nce-the-1980s/

Ya gotta love statistics .... you can usually sway them toward the answer you're looking for

its correct it appears - [if one believes the given stats in the first place] - That vinyl outsold CDs this past year.

HOWEVER... from the vantage point of where mwmr sits, he is also correct:

Vinyl sales in the UK grew by nearly 60% to 1,271,699. But the other thing that I think is fascinating is we are seeing a mini-CD boom in sales, CD sales rose by 26.6% to 3,151,130 which is the first increase in CD sales in years.
    [an important distinction since getting this CD release in the UK has been the underlying complaint]

all good news no matter how you dice it ....
    Last edited by Boogiedown; 01-17-2022 at 03:25 PM.

the i’s & t’s aren’t dotted & crossed though . They failed to sort out distribution to one of Motown’s biggest markets - the UK.

why should they be cut some slack. They announced a product that wasn’t ready , clearly hasn’t been pressed, failed to deliver , not kept their website up to date….

atrocious business practice .. not how to keep a niche market interested
    That’s not how the business works. Nothing is ever done fully complete when they make announcements for presale. There is a lot that goes on behind the scenes before a product is ever ready. That’s with everything. When Mary and I were working on her Supreme Glamour book, it was announced when the book was still going through heavy edits and changes. Did Thames & Hudson have the book printed and ready to go when they announced it? Nope. Companies announce these release dates ahead of time to allow any last minutes changes, submitting the final product to manufacturers, the amount of time to print and press the product and getting an estimate on delivery, etc. Sometimes things pop up along the assembly line that may cause delays. Is that Real Gone’s fault? Nope. It may be out of their hands and control. And from what I’ve heard, they have been prompt in responding to customers questions in email.

You seem to disregard the whole pandemic/supply issues as having any effect on this. I work for a museum. We have a big exhibit planned to open the first of March and contracted an outside exhibit builder to construct display cases, etc. for the show. We and the contractor had everything in line and checked, but then we got word that due to the supply chain issues, materials used for the cases were on back order. We had to push the exhibit opening date back further as a result. Were we negligent on our end? Nope. We’re living in a different world right now. Things are not operating the way they did three years ago.

As for the UK, a deal must have been made to sort out distribution because, as posted above, it’s available for presale at a reasonable price.

Besides, you said you weren’t buying this CD and didn’t care about any future releases from Real Gone. So why does this even matter to you now?
    Last edited by bradsupremes; 01-17-2022 at 04:04 PM.

In addition to the above, they also announce release dates much earlier than when a release is ready in order to “build buzz.“ That’s a key part of launching any product.

I’ve got to say I’m a little surprised by the intensity of the dissatisfaction. Seems to me a missed release date is pretty low on the list of priorities right now comparatively speaking. Come on guys, look around you. Even here on the forum we know we’ve lost a few people, likely to Covid. I don’t know, I just can’t get all worked up about this. In fact to be honest, so many times I’ve hurried to buy a CD when it first came out, only to have it sit for weeks before I even got around to playing it. As an example, I’m not sure I’ve ever even once played the DeBarge set, though I was afraid not to buy it because I had almost missed out on the first Supremes 70s box set and would’ve missed out on it entirely were it not for a good friend here on the forum who sold me a copy.

No one should buy this release if they truly feel cheated by the missed release date but I for one am still looking forward to it and anxious to hear many of Mary’s recordings all in one place for the first time, a legacy she worked hard to achieve and richly deserved. She spent her whole life protecting and promoting the image of the Supremes and for that we always will have her to thank. This is one way to thank her, even now.

Quote Originally Posted by booty View Post
    This will sell at a loss. Amazon will suddenly "pull" this and after a few days advertise it again for a more realistic price. If you have pre-ordered this at £12.99 [[Post free) DO NOT CANCEL THIS when it is removed, that is what Amazon hope everyone will do. That price is guaranteed.
    Real Gone are pricing it at 21.99 USD which currently equates to just over 16 GBP. That's only roughly 4 USD or 3 GBP difference to the Amazon price. I don't think would be considered a loss? The free postage is only to prime members who have paid 80 GBP up front. In my opinion, Amazon won't see it as a problem unless they start changing hands at the 46 GBP prices, which most of us won't pay. Also from past experience, if Amazon withdraw the title, they'll automatically cancel the order anyway. All we can do over here is sit tight and see what happens.

Does anyone know if Real Gone have ever shipped to UK or just recently changed policy?

So much positivity here in these responses; I know it will be worth the wait, whether it next week, or next month. I'm so looking forward to the track "Anytime At All"; the beginnings of "Red Hot". The process and evolution of a song fascinates me.

Another huge factor - the supply change is incredibly messed up right now. Has anyone driven by a car dealership lately? Tell me how many cars on the lots you see as compared two years ago. I've driven by a few that look nearly empty. The same with grocery stores - there are a lot of shelves empty due to lack of products.
    This is 100% accurate. We ordered a new vehicle in August. Due to all of the supply chain delays, it took almost six months to arrive at the dealership. Like you said, same can be said of grocery stores. There is a shortage of transport truck drivers at the moment.

Anyone who can't understand these very real issues is failing to see the bigger picture.
    Last edited by carlo; 01-17-2022 at 09:38 PM.

Have pressings of all CDs come to a grinding halt ?? ....

I got a response from Real Gone to my query, and they said the disc should ship by the end of this week. They said the discs are "now in transit" to them. Good news.

Quote Originally Posted by kenneth View Post
    I got a response from Real Gone to my query, and they said the disc should ship by the end of this week. They said the discs are "now in transit" to them. Good news.
    Woohoo! This is great news! Thanks for the update, Kenneth.

Bigotry alive & well I see…

you may wish to revisit your facts … vinyl did NOT outsell cd’s last year , in fact sales of cd’s actually increased… just one of many articles online confirming it …

although probably not for Real Gone

Stating facts is not bigotry. Sorry that it hurts your feelings, but Mary's solo album sold very few copies [[relative to the industry) and vinyl outsold CDs, at least in the US. I've long been a vocal supporter and admirer of Mary so just because you threw a temper tantrum over a delayed product doesn't mean those of us defending the company are bigots.

Seeing Kenneth's post below, I am excited to get my three copies soon.

That’s not how the business works. Nothing is ever done fully complete when they make announcements for presale. There is a lot that goes on behind the scenes before a product is ever ready. That’s with everything. When Mary and I were working on her Supreme Glamour book, it was announced when the book was still going through heavy edits and changes. Did Thames & Hudson have the book printed and ready to go when they announced it? Nope. Companies announce these release dates ahead of time to allow any last minutes changes, submitting the final product to manufacturers, the amount of time to print and press the product and getting an estimate on delivery, etc. Sometimes things pop up along the assembly line that may cause delays. Is that Real Gone’s fault? Nope. It may be out of their hands and control. And from what I’ve heard, they have been prompt in responding to customers questions in email.

You seem to disregard the whole pandemic/supply issues as having any effect on this. I work for a museum. We have a big exhibit planned to open the first of March and contracted an outside exhibit builder to construct display cases, etc. for the show. We and the contractor had everything in line and checked, but then we got word that due to the supply chain issues, materials used for the cases were on back order. We had to push the exhibit opening date back further as a result. Were we negligent on our end? Nope. We’re living in a different world right now. Things are not operating the way they did three years ago.

As for the UK, a deal must have been made to sort out distribution because, as posted above, it’s available for presale at a reasonable price.

Besides, you said you weren’t buying this CD and didn’t care about any future releases from Real Gone. So why does this even matter to you now?
    hey Brad you’re quite correct I’m still not buying it , neither do I care about any more Real Gone releases ….

you wrongly state I’m disregarding the pandemic supply chain issues - please don’t assume , you don’t know me .the pandemic is the default excuse for everything these days

why does it matter to me ?

a/ big Mary fan for decades who think she deserved better than this
    b/ my thread …started by me…. Freedom of speech

Stating facts is not bigotry. Sorry that it hurts your feelings, but Mary's solo album sold very few copies [[relative to the industry) and vinyl outsold CDs, at least in the US. I've long been a vocal supporter and admirer of Mary so just because you threw a temper tantrum over a delayed product doesn't mean those of us defending the company are bigots.

Seeing Kenneth's post below, I am excited to get my three copies soon.
    I didn’t throw a temper tantrum I expressed an opinion of dissatisfaction as a consumer.
    to be intolerant of another’s opinion is indeed bigotry…. And you haven’t hurt my feelings - you , with the greatest of respect , aren’t anything in my life.

I haven’t stated anywhere Mary’s solo album sold very well anywhere .. I’m aware it sold poorly .

as another poster on here posted various sources tell different stories about cd sales and it was reported in uk press this week re cd sales increasing and still outselling vinyls….

I sincerely hope you enjoy your 3 copies.
    Last edited by mwmr; 01-18-2022 at 02:09 PM.

hey Brad you’re quite correct I’m still not buying it , neither do I care about any more Real Gone releases ….

you wrongly state I’m disregarding the pandemic supply chain issues - please don’t assume , you don’t know me .the pandemic is the default excuse for everything these days

why does it matter to me ?

a/ big Mary fan for decades who think she deserved better than this
    b/ my thread …started by me…. Freedom of speech
    Well, you are disregarding the pandemic and supply chain issues because instead of saying "You're right, guys, maybe this isn't Real Gone's fault. This does sound like there are problems with manufacturing," you keep blaming Real Gone for why its being delayed. You blame them for "atrocious business practices," that the CDs weren't pressed, printed and ready to be delivered when it was announced and put up for presale on their website or that they had everything figured out beforehand distribution wise. As I stated earlier, that's not how any business works from Real Gone to Apple.

I love Mary too, but I don't see what's going on as being disrespectful to her or that she deserves better. Is it unfortunate this keeps getting delayed? Yes, but that's part of a bigger picture and not in Real Gone's control. It's not like Real Gone is making statements about how terrible Mary was or sending emails to customers "We have the Mary collection sitting in our warehouses for months, but instead of shipping them to you we're going to destroy every single copy in a fire, urinate on them just to spite the fans, and then not give customers refunds." That's not what's happening here.

Yes, you are entitled to your opinion, but you said yourself this was all irrelevant to you. So why continue complaining if you aren't getting it? I found a nice sweater at Eddie Bauer's a few weeks back, but found it to be too expensive for me so I didn't buy it. I'm not emailing the store daily grumbling about it. I move on. I think some people just enjoy to complain.
    Last edited by bradsupremes; 01-18-2022 at 02:37 PM.

Well, you are disregarding the pandemic and supply chain issues because instead of saying "You're right, guys, maybe this isn't Real Gone's fault. This does sound like there are problems with manufacturing," you keep blaming Real Gone for why its being delayed. You blame them for "atrocious business practices," that the CDs weren't pressed, printed and ready to be delivered when it was announced and put up for presale on their website or that they had everything figured out beforehand distribution wise. As I stated earlier, that's not how any business works from Real Gone to Apple.

I love Mary too, but I don't see what's going on as being disrespectful to her or that she deserves better. Is it unfortunate this keeps getting delayed? Yes, but that's part of a bigger picture and not in Real Gone's control. It's not like Real Gone is making statements about how terrible Mary was or sending emails to customers "We have the Mary collection sitting in our warehouses for months, but instead of shipping them to you we're going to destroy every single copy in a fire, urinate on them just to spite the fans, and then not give customers refunds." That's not what's happening here.

Yes, you are entitled to your opinion, but you said yourself this was all irrelevant to you. So why continue complaining if you aren't getting it? I found a nice sweater at Eddie Bauer's a few weeks back, but found it to be too expensive for me so I didn't buy it. I'm not emailing the store daily grumbling about it. I move on. I think some people just enjoy to complain.
    I think some people just enjoy to complain - yet another assumption

why keep coming back & posting yourself , picking at the scab ?
    Last edited by mwmr; 01-18-2022 at 03:09 PM.

I think some people just enjoy to complain - yet another assumption

why keep coming back & posting yourself , picking at the scab ?
    Well, you make assumptions about Real Gone and that they have total control over everything in regards to this anthology. If you don't like assumptions made about you, don't make assumptions about others.

I actually invested in purchasing this product - several copies actually and eagerly awaiting for it to arrive so I can enjoy it. You're the one picking at the scab. You have said you're not buying it, have no interest in purchasing from Real Gone in the future, and this is all irrelevant to you. So I ask, why continue complaining about something you're not purchasing?
    Last edited by bradsupremes; 01-18-2022 at 05:24 PM.

Well, you make assumptions about Real Gone and that they have total control over everything in regards to this anthology. If you don't like assumptions made about you, don't make assumptions about others.

I actually invested in purchasing this product - several copies actually and eagerly awaiting for it to arrive so I can enjoy it. You're the one picking at the scab. You have said you're not buying it, have no interest in purchasing from Real Gone in the future, and this is all irrelevant to you. So I ask, why continue complaining about something you're not purchasing?
    Pick, pick, pick…..

Congratulations on your multiple purchases & I sincerely hope you enjoy them. I know I would have but as you’ve highlighted I’m now choosing not too….

I’m not making assumptions , I’m basing my decision on my perception and what I believe, is poor customer service .- you , of course my dear , are perfectly entitled to hold a different view . I’ve never called anyone out on here for choosing to have a different view or for choosing to exercise their right to purchase it … unlike those who chose to castigate me for not purchasing it & try to silence me for continuing to express my irritation and anger at something I once longed for.

by all means keep picking at the scab… it’s amusing . I have all the time in the world being retired so always happy to respond unless corona gets me a 3rd & final time.

much love .. touch. 😂

Quote Originally Posted by kenneth View Post
    Just got a notice Real Gone has shipped my copy. Finally! Good news, indeed!

Just got an email from Real Gone that my Mary Wilson CD has been shipped. I am very excited to know that this Anthology is on the way!!

Quote Originally Posted by thommg View Post
    Just got an email from Real Gone that my Mary Wilson CD has been shipped. I am very excited to know that this Anthology is on the way!!
    Then I should order one! Thank you

I also got a shipping notification today.

And I hope that it is permissible to post the photo that Stephen Woods posted on his Facebook page today. Thank you, Stephen.

Name:  271949451_7843261849032611_8070022502421607799_n.jpg
Views: 899
Size:  93.3 KB

Quote Originally Posted by luckyluckyme View Post
    I also got a shipping notification today.

And I hope that it is permissible to post the photo that Stephen Woods posted on his Facebook page today. Thank you, Stephen.

Name:  271949451_7843261849032611_8070022502421607799_n.jpg
Views: 899
Size:  93.3 KB
    That photo is on Amazon UK. Stephen just shared what they posted there.
    Last edited by bradsupremes; 01-18-2022 at 08:47 PM.

It has finally shipped! I received notice that my two copies went out in today's mail.

All of us who bought the set through Real Gone will finally have it soon! It took a lot of patience, but we persevered and will finally get to enjoy it. Those buying through retail, hang in there--it's only a few more weeks until retail release!

Those "not buying it" don't have anything to complain about anymore!

Nice looking package! Looks like some photos we haven't seen before.

Mine is on the way as well, happy to say. They also indicated the BJ Thomas CD was shipping as well, so evidently that one is ready also, a few weeks earlier than announced lately. [[Yes, I know it too was postponed from the original street date.)

Can't wait to hear both of these! I know what I'll be listening to this weekend.
    Last edited by kenneth; 01-18-2022 at 11:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Boogiedown View Post
    Ya gotta love statistics .... you can usually sway them toward the answer you're looking for

its correct it appears - [if one believes the given stats in the first place] - That vinyl outsold CDs this past year.

HOWEVER... from the vantage point of where mwmr sits, he is also correct:

Vinyl sales in the UK grew by nearly 60% to 1,271,699. But the other thing that I think is fascinating is we are seeing a mini-CD boom in sales, CD sales rose by 26.6% to 3,151,130 which is the first increase in CD sales in years.

[an important distinction since getting this CD release in the UK has been the underlying complaint]

all good news no matter how you dice it ....
    What's really fascinating about that stat, although it is UK sales figures that they’re talking about, is that the total units sold of 1.2 million represented a 60% increase over the prior year. That's what one platinum album used to sell at in the US terms of units! Hard to believe when you think about it that some albums like "Thriller," sold...was it 30 million?

Still nice to see the increase in vinyl sales, but seems like apples and oranges compared to the golden age back in the 80s!
    Last edited by kenneth; 01-18-2022 at 11:52 PM.

I have also rec'd notification from Real Gone that my copy of Mary's Motown Anthology is on the way!

Recieved my email too, yay, although I had to look in my spam folder.

I am SO GLAD I purchased from Real Gone, supporting the release direct from the source has great benefits. And those of you that did as well will be glad too. *wink*

I suspect part of what is going on is a bit of a shell game, where the bait is tossed out to see what is caught. The pre-orders give Real Gone a sense of how many of certain titles to press and it gives them money in their pocket up front to pursue other titles and reinvest in more popular names like The Grateful Dead.

The release date is more likely pure speculation of what could happen if everything went well at its optimum.

I think its a big mistake to offer something timed at Christmas time as if you the buyer could have it then for that reason [like listening by a fire while sipping on eggnog and eating fruit cake] and especially obtaining it as a special gift for someone and them reneging on that.

IF I were Real Gone , I would keep my buyers well informed and not have them chasing me for updates. If there are problems , say so, explain , be transparent.

When the product finally comes, especially if the delay has been rather long , celebrate!
    Thank your loyal customers and even reward them

'we appreciate your patience and look forward to servicing you in the future. As a way of saying thanks for hanging in there, we will offer you any in stock CD of your choosing at 40% off and will include it in the shipping of your Mary Wilson CD. "

Quote Originally Posted by danman869 View Post
    It has finally shipped! I received notice that my two copies went out in today's mail.

All of us who bought the set through Real Gone will finally have it soon! It took a lot of patience, but we persevered and will finally get to enjoy it. Those buying through retail, hang in there--it's only a few more weeks until retail release!

Those "not buying it" don't have anything to complain about anymore!
    enjoy your copy

Quote Originally Posted by marybrewster View Post
    Recieved my email too, yay, although I had to look in my spam folder.

I am SO GLAD I purchased from Real Gone, supporting the release direct from the source has great benefits. And those of you that did as well will be glad too. *wink*
    Genuinely pleased for you, and others who chose to purchase and really hope you enjoy . The photo of the packaging does look nice.

remember though some prospective buyers weren’t able to order direct from the source at Real Gone despite wanting to as they didn’t ship to the fans here .

the uk fans buying it still have to wait until 4th March

That photo is on Amazon UK. Stephen just shared what they posted there.
    I got my shipping notification and I'm really glad to see they used the original Motown label. I've always liked that the best for CD reissues. It looks super and I can't wait to get my hands on it!

While I wait for my copy from Real Gone Music, just got an email from Universal saying Mary’s anthology is now available on the udiscovermusic UK store https://udiscover.lnk.to/TheMotownAn...V,DMJV8,H9G5,1

got my copy today
    lovin.... Touch and Floy Joy but to me , so far, Automatically Sunshine is the bomb,LOVE it.
    I keep It Hid is Lovely
    glad to finally have this, seems like forever since we got a new motown cd

Sold Out according to Real Gone Website at the moment!

Quote Originally Posted by jack020 View Post
    Sold Out according to Real Gone Website at the moment!
    …… ….lame…..

Do we know why Amazon USA has it listed for pre order for $26.99 release date of February 18 and it also has it listed for $18.59 with a release date of March 4th ? This is confusing. Is there two versions?

You can read the whole booklet on Facebook and buy a digital copy. If you buy a digital copy, you used to be able to print the booklet as well

Where on Facebook ?

https://www.facebook.com/groups/5643...2803580436797/

Where on Facebook ?

Cliff Flores post on THE SUPREMES ULTIMATE FANS Facebook page is where I saw it [although I had already received my copy] .

There is also another post by Cliff that only includes the photos from the booklet.

That’s the post I put the link above [[ even though he’s missing a few pages)