[REMOVE ADS]

Gladys Knight & The Pips - Neither One Of Us - Canadian LP Pressing Error

I just bought a vinyl copy of Neither One Of Us at a thrift store [[my favourite album) - it's the Canadian pressing. There must have been a pressing error, because Side 2 is actually Side 1 of the Touch album by The Supremes.

Is this kind of thing common or is this a rarity?

This definitely is a rarity. At first, I thought you might have had some special promo but those albums weren't even released the same year.

I was a DJ in 1978 when both sides of Three Ounces of Love was Side A, resulting in a recall. Wondered if this was one of the things that sunk the lp

Errors do occur.

I wad given a new sealed copy of the Spinners " Pick of the litter" vinyl lp.
    The vinyl inside wad Johnny Ray's Greatest Hits.

It's an error as well as a rarity that motown01 received a copy of the Neither One Of Us LP with Side 1 of Touch pressed on Side 2. Something similar happened to me in 1976 when I bought my second copy of Stevie Wonder's Innervisions [the vinyl inside was a pressing of Rose Stone's self titled Motown LP]. I simply returned it to the store and they exchanged it for a correct version of the album. As the saying goes, "accidents will happen".

Wow I don't know if I've ever heard of this sort of thing before. Definitely a rarity! I'm pretty sure I have a Canadian pressing as well but it's the correct album on both sides. Cool!