[REMOVE ADS]

THANK YOU 43% off

I've never seen a release go on sale so quickly, but Diana's THANK YOU is currently 43% off on Amazon. You can pick up a copy for $8. Maybe the bargain bin price will help move product and increase sales?

Adele's album was on sale last week, going off sale tomorrow, and it's going back on sale on Friday.

I'm going to buy 2 more copies. An extra copy for me with the slipcover, and one for my cousin because she likes it.

Quote Originally Posted by JLoveLamar View Post
    Adele's album was on sale last week, going off sale tomorrow, and it's going back on sale on Friday.

I'm going to buy 2 more copies. An extra copy for me with the slipcover, and one for my cousin because she likes it.
    Good for you, JLove! The kind of fans the lady needs. I have the slipcover edition and have ordered the pink vinyl lp. And, yes, these sort of drastic discounts are not unusual in these ... unusual days! Best to you & glad you are liking the album.

I also have four copies, including the slip case edition and the pink vinyl Hopefully this discounted price will encourage more people to purchase her album. It looks like there are still some on this forum who have yet to purchase it Perhaps this will give them an incentive.

I also noticed Adele's brand new album is being offered at a reduced price at the moment. Perhaps it's a Black Friday special?
    Last edited by carlo; 11-25-2021 at 05:38 PM.

I did pick it up for $8. I see Target and Walmart in the States are also offering it for that price.

5.99 UK pounds at Amazon uk now

IMO, and in a perfect world the album should have been released this week with ABBA but a dim and distant memory. “Tomorrow” with its youthful appeal should have been the lead single followed by “I Still Believe” and “Time To Call”.