[REMOVE ADS]

Troy Miller Produces/Performs Much Of THANK YOU Project

Jaap mentioned this so I looked him up. Don't think this link has been done already ....?? From a year ago....
    THANK YOU PROJECT

Troy Miller:
    One of the first things Diana said to me was not to reference any of her previous records - a challenge considering her music is so well known. She was more concerned with the message, being positive, uplifting and having a sense of ‘togetherness’. I like to go deep into the music and everything I do tends to have a soulfulness to it, and when you add a legend into the mix it gets really exciting.”

Sounds like he was a one man does all on this ....

Any word from him since about this project??

nothing from this guy ?? Wouldn't this project have been something special and a big deal??

On release day, he posted the following on Instagram, along with a series of photos, showing him and Diana talking in the studio. That's Diana on the right. Her face is obscured by her hair.

Name:  20211125_161504.jpg
Views: 212
Size:  99.9 KB

Quote Originally Posted by carlo View Post
    On release day, he posted the following on Instagram, along with a series of photos, showing him and Diana talking in the studio. That's Diana on the right. Her face is obscured by her hair.

Name:  20211125_161504.jpg
Views: 212
Size:  99.9 KB
    ... but the smile is instantly recognizable!

Interestingly, he says 9 songs, meaning that one didn't make the album.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaap View Post
    Interestingly, he says 9 songs, meaning that one didn't make the album.
    Good catch. Diana originally announced she had completed 14 songs, but as we all know there are only 13 on the CD. Previous CD’s typically featured alternate tracks between the US and UK versions and I thought that may be the case this time. Perhaps we will get the missing song later…

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB View Post
    Good catch. Diana originally announced she had completed 14 songs, but as we all know there are only 13 on the CD.
    Thank you for reminding me of this, JohnnyB. All along, I've had this magical number of 14 songs in my head and I wasn't sure why. My husband had asked me recently how many tracks were on her new CD and I initially said 14, only to double-check the back insert and correct myself, seeing it was actually 13 songs. As you mentioned, I now remember that she had initially tweeted that she completed 14 songs.