[REMOVE ADS]

"Mary" Congrats Diana

A very nice sentiment was left on Mary's FB page today, congrating Diana on her new release. I'm sure the page is run by Universal/Turkessa, but I still thought it was a nice gesture. Especially if Diana is T's Godmother.

Cool. What are the chances Diana makes mention of Mary's EE when it's released?

And here it is [via IG]:

Name:  A807764C-78DF-49EB-A7C9-72C7797F46DF.jpg
Views: 463
Size:  11.2 KB

Quote Originally Posted by sansradio View Post
    And here it is [via IG]:

Name:  A807764C-78DF-49EB-A7C9-72C7797F46DF.jpg
Views: 463
Size:  11.2 KB
    That's a lovely IG, Sansradio. Mary's daughter seems quite a lady.

It is a very heart warming gesture and VERY gracious....AND still there was one post i read stating who was a better singer..why cant people just give it a rest..like freakin vultures.

I was a little surprised to see that Mary Wilson has 65000 followers on Facebook - that's not too shabby. Diana has 2.9 million. I suppose the "flavour of the day" artists have 50 million? I just looked - my mistake; Justin Bieber has 91 million, lol

Quote Originally Posted by mowsville View Post
    It is a very heart warming gesture and VERY gracious....AND still there was one post i read stating who was a better singer..why cant people just give it a rest..like freakin vultures.
    It was nice to see that Turkessa subsequently posted and asked people to be respectful and to keep their negative comments to themselves.

What a beautiful daughter Mary has

Quote Originally Posted by after you View Post
    What a beautiful daughter Mary has
    And smart as well. I'm interested to know if she was involved in getting the Mary solo etc material over to Real Gone when Universal seemed to have lost interest.

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceNHarmony View Post
    And smart as well. I'm interested to know if she was involved in getting the Mary solo etc material over to Real Gone when Universal seemed to have lost interest.
    I believe she is credited as an Executive Producer.

Isn't Diana the godmother of Turkessa?

Quote Originally Posted by Spreadinglove21 View Post
    Isn't Diana the godmother of Turkessa?
    Yes, she is.

Quote Originally Posted by RanRan79 View Post
    Cool. What are the chances Diana makes mention of Mary's EE when it's released?
    Diana doesn't like talking about anything Supremes related unless she has to it seems. I wish she'd embrace that part of her life more. For a Supremes fan like me, I loved her more as a Supreme than solo. I'm gonna be honest, I listened to a couple of the new tracks from Diana and I decided I'm not going to listen to anymore. I'm more excited about Mary's anthology than any of Diana's new music. I could never get into Diana's solo career, save for her stuff with Ashford and Simpson. I couldn't get into Mary's either but I am actually looking forward to this new anthology.