[REMOVE ADS]

The Dixie Cups,Richard Street books.

Has anyone read these biographies yet?I read Richard's, if you did your thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by verajay View Post
    Has anyone read these biographies yet?I read Richard's, if you did your thoughts?
    I am not aware of either of these books, especially the Dixie Cups. Is the book strictly on them or does it cover other New Orleans artists?

I just finished listening to my Dixie Cups collection in my car. Very under-rated group. I have always loved You Should Have Seen the Way He Looked at Me.

Quote Originally Posted by woodward View Post
    I am not aware of either of these books, especially the Dixie Cups. Is the book strictly on them or does it cover other New Orleans artists?
    https://www.upress.state.ms.us/Books/C/Chapel-of-Love

Quote Originally Posted by verajay View Post
    Lakeside, one of our members, discusses the Dixie Cups book on the last page of the thread below. He’s on the thread routinely, so why not ask him a question on it? Hope this helps:

https://soulfuldetroit.com/showthrea...494#post670494

I've been trying to get this dang book forever through my library where I have it on hold
    but it's taking like...forever...I made a promise to myself to buy no more books but damn
    if these first Dixie Chicks are gonna make me break it...