[REMOVE ADS]

Thank You Decca Bundle & General Download Question

I ordered the bundle directly from Decca/Universal that included the CD, cassette and marbled vinyl. I received an email from them when the album was delayed but have not yet received the email from them that my order has shipped. Has anyone here heard from them.

Also, since getting Apple Music, I have rarely gone on to iTunes to purchase anything except Diana, Madonna and a couple of other things. I went on Apple Music and searched Diana and pulled her artist icon up and under albums it listed the We Love Diana Almighty Remix album.I had never seen it listed before, and I purchased pretty much the entire Diana and Supremes catalog on iTunes, especially when some of the expanded editions were not released on CD. I purchased it immediately. I also saw this with Sheena Easton and her later MCA albums and her 2000 Fabulous disco covers album.

Quote Originally Posted by Deepdishus2001 View Post
    I ordered the bundle directly from Decca/Universal that included the CD, cassette and marbled vinyl. I received an email from them when the album was delayed but have not yet received the email from them that my order has shipped. Has anyone here heard from them.

Also, since getting Apple Music, I have rarely gone on to iTunes to purchase anything except Diana, Madonna and a couple of other things. I went on Apple Music and searched Diana and pulled her artist icon up and under albums it listed the We Love Diana Almighty Remix album.I had never seen it listed before, and I purchased pretty much the entire Diana and Supremes catalog on iTunes, especially when some of the expanded editions were not released on CD. I purchased it immediately. I also saw this with Sheena Easton and her later MCA albums and her 2000 Fabulous disco covers album.
    I ordered the bundle from them too! I placed the order back in June. They charged my credit card this past Monday. I haven’t heard anything from them about shipping. I sent them an email a couple of days ago. They haven’t replied. Thank god I ordered the special slip cover CD through Amazon. I got that on the day of release.

Quote Originally Posted by vgalindo View Post
    I ordered the bundle from them too! I placed the order back in June. They charged my credit card this past Monday. I haven’t heard anything from them about shipping. I sent them an email a couple of days ago. They haven’t replied. Thank god I ordered the special slip cover CD through Amazon. I got that on the day of release.
    Thanks Vgalindo! That means they probably are shipping them now. I will check my credit card activity. I pre-ordered the download from iTunes and have been listening to it since Friday morning. Now listening to We Love Diana. Will now go buy the slip cover and another regular copy and maybe the regular vinyl from Amazon

I ordered from Decca as well but have not received anything other than notice a few months back about the initial delay.

My Amazon order was slated to arrive mid-week but overnight I received an email saying that it would arrive today. Of course, I am so impatient that I ended up buying a copy when I went out yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by reese View Post
    I ordered from Decca as well but have not received anything other than notice a few months back about the initial delay.

My Amazon order was slated to arrive mid-week but overnight I received an email saying that it would arrive today. Of course, I am so impatient that I ended up buying a copy when I went out yesterday.
    I have no place close enough to purchase it immediately and that’s why I purchased the pre-order down load. Such a good solid album.

Quote Originally Posted by Deepdishus2001 View Post
    I have no place close enough to purchase it immediately and that’s why I purchased the pre-order down load. Such a good solid album.
    With the closings of Tower, Virgin, and HMV, I have almost forgotten the experience of going into a record store. While I was out yesterday I remembered there was still one chain open and bought a copy. As I wrote earlier, I was impatient and should have waited since my Amazon delivery arrived a few hours ago.

With the closings of Tower, Virgin, and HMV, I have almost forgotten the experience of going into a record store. While I was out yesterday I remembered there was still one chain open and bought a copy. As I wrote earlier, I was impatient and should have waited since my Amazon delivery arrived a few hours ago.
    What’s a record store?. You can always sell it on eBay reese.

I also ordered the bundle. I have received notice that my copy of the marble album has shipped. However, much to my surprise it is being shipped from the UK and I can expect delivery in two to three weeks. A charge for the rest of the order has also been posted to my credit card account but I have not received a noticed of that part being shipped yet.

I backed up my bundle order with an order of the slip case version from Amazon. I'm really glad I did so I had the album on release day. I also pre-ordered the download.

That always happens. I don’t drive so I would have to take an express bus into the city to the only Barnes and Noble that I know still sells CDs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ollie9 View Post
    What’s a record store?. You can always sell it on eBay reese.
    What’s a record?😂

With the closings of Tower, Virgin, and HMV, I have almost forgotten the experience of going into a record store. While I was out yesterday I remembered there was still one chain openand bought a copy. As I wrote earlier, I was impatient and should have waited since my Amazon delivery arrived a few hours ago.
    I didn't realize that any record store chains were still open, but most chains were local, so how would I know? What chain is it? And kudos to them for hanging in this long

Quote Originally Posted by milven View Post
    I didn't realize that any record store chains were still open, but most chains were local, so how would I know? What chain is it? And kudos to them for hanging in this long
    Newbury Comics.