[REMOVE ADS]

All is Well Video

Awesomely Beautiful Video by Diana Ross for her song, "All is Well". BRAVO!

She has had some extensive facial work done recently.

in a way it sends the wrong about all being well on growing older. I guess it is not okay to get old. I would love to see her looking her age. Part of me says “Who is that woman in the video.”
    Last edited by Circa 1824; 11-05-2021 at 01:38 PM.

1.1 Million Views of this video in 2 days! Bravo to Ms. Ross and her family for creating a charming video to a lovely song.
    The stellar vocals by Ms.Ross are pure and clear. Beautiful lyrics. I hope this song is on heavy radio and streaming rotations during holiday seasons. The joyous tone is inspirational for everyone to count the beauty all around that is on display.
    Share your life's blessings with fellow sojourners upon this earthly journey.

I like [[don't love; it's a little static) the video for this beautiful song. Diana looks gorgeous [[duh ...) and I'm impressed at the cinematography which I think is by her son Ross Arne - the lighting is perfect. It is indeed a lovely song for this time in our lives and for the upcoming holiday season.

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceNHarmony View Post
    I like [[don't love; it's a little static) the video for this beautiful song. Diana looks gorgeous [[duh ...) and I'm impressed at the cinematography which I think is by her son Ross Arne - the lighting is perfect. It is indeed a lovely song for this time in our lives and for the upcoming holiday season.

Will she release a video for I Still Believe too? Or it was just a promotional snippet?

Quote Originally Posted by Circa 1824 View Post
    She has had some extensive facial work done recently.

in a way it sends the wrong about all being well on growing older. I guess it is not okay to get old. I would love to see her looking her age. Part of me says “Who is that woman in the video.”
    Give me a break. Diana looks gorgeous but is pretty obvious that she is looking older. If she wasn't looking that good people like you would complain too.

Cute video.

The song is growing on me. I really like the verses but the chorus still throws me off a little bit. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro2015 View Post
    Give me a break. Diana looks gorgeous but is pretty obvious that she is looking older. If she wasn't looking that good people like you would complain too.
    I think Circa makes an extremely valid point. Why use a photo that’s 26/27 years old, if the message of the album is just relax and be yourself.
    Its interesting how much of Diana’s appeal is based around her appearance. When scanning the net, the only comments often left by fans are how gorgeous she looks with no critique of the actual music. This has been throughout her career.
    Would a less attractive woman have quite the following she does. It’s certainly speculative.