[REMOVE ADS]

"I Still Believe" Diana Ross

Love this song! Can't wait till Eric Kupper works overtime magic on the hot dance remix! This song can be a real hit with the right promotion! A la "Uptown Funk". This fan just got his groove back. Thank you, Ms.Ross!

I Still Believe has been added to UK Radio 2 B list as from 05 November.

Pity it didn't go A-list as Thank You and World Danced but the plays it gets should help the album

First news of it in the UK charts tomorow night tea-time in the UK.

If only All Is Well hadn't got in the way!!
    Last edited by florence; 11-07-2021 at 08:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by florence View Post
    I Still Believe has been added to UK Radio 2 B list as from 05 November.

Pity it didn't go A-list as Thank You and World Danced but the plays it gets should help the album

First news of it in the UK charts tomorow night tea-time in the UK.

If only All Is Well hadn't got in the way!!
    Thanks for the news, Florence. I'm loving this cut -

Should have been the lead single with a video to go with it and a few TV appearances. This could have been BIG news.

One criticbcompared it to some of the songs played at Studio 54, saying it belongs under the moon and the spoon.
    I just love the description and am crazy about the song. Let us all bring the Queen of disco back to the dance floors!

Quote Originally Posted by mowsville View Post
    Should have been the lead single with a video to go with it and a few TV appearances. This could have been BIG news.
    I agree, and certainly the most instantly commercial song featured on the album. It really needs a fun type video to promote it though.
    ”Time To Call” should have been the second single and released in the build up to Christmas. Certainly in the UK. “All Is Well” really was a terrible choice.
    In a perfect world, they would have released the album next week when ABBA mania had levelled out.