[REMOVE ADS]

Will Dowling - 'Sophisticated Soul' New Album

Yesterday Will Dowling released his new album 'Sophisticated Soul' and Sophisticated, is completely the right descripion, this is his 25th Album, I never forget his first release and what an album that was, Will came over to the UK, and did interviews with media and Radio Stations in his London Hotel, what a pleasure it was to meet and speak with will.

This album seems to see Will right back at his best with his vocal! One disappointment is download only, okay I have come to love download, such as Spotify, must of my collection I have downloaded there, and it is worth the monthly subscription, but I do like a hard copy, especially artists I like and have every album released, last night I asked Will, please consider a small CD run, I can but hope.

Worth checking it out!
    Last edited by jaybs; 11-03-2021 at 06:19 AM.

Will Downing continues to serve his fan base through his own Sophisticated Soul Record label. Spanning 8 songs, Will Downing – Sophisticated Soul track list includes:

1. Baby I'm Yours
    2. Come With Me
    3. Let's Go
    4. Love Language
    5. Never Wanted Anyone
    6. Old School Love
    7. Warmth of You
    8. When I First Saw You

https://www.theprinceofsophisticated...-warmth-of-you