[REMOVE ADS]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by PeaceNHarmony View Post
    I'm glad to see you are liking the album, Tom! This is your first new-Diana-new-material album ever, I think. I'm loving it and your take on the name-checked songs shows good taste
    Thanks PNH And, yes, it certainly is!! Unless you count I Love You, although I was only 6 at the time.

I agree, this is a good review!

Quote Originally Posted by TomatoTom123 View Post
    Thanks PNH And, yes, it certainly is!! Unless you count I Love You, although I was only 6 at the time.
    Hi Tom - I would count ILY but for the fact that it was a covers album; TY is new, New NEW material! Hope you are well -

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceNHarmony View Post
    Hi Tom - I would count ILY but for the fact that it was a covers album; TY is new, New NEW material! Hope you are well -
    Oh yes! Of course.
    And I am, I hope you are too
    Last edited by TomatoTom123; 11-16-2021 at 07:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TomatoTom123 View Post
    Yikes! While I'm thrilled we have young fans of Ross and Motown on SDF, I sure feel old when I read comments like this! I was 6 decades before that! As one of my all time favorites once sang, "Help me make it to my rocking chair!"

Not really surprising but still... all reviews keep mentioning Jack Antonoff as the album's producer, while he only produced 1 song, I Still Believe. Troy Miller is the main producer of the album -- 6 tracks -- followed by the Triangle Park collective -- 4 tracks.

A nicely balanced review.

Nothing really new to add except for the fact that I really love the TY album. I play some part [[and usually all) of the lp every day. Just wonderful to have a new Diana Ross album of new material, and to hear that voice again.