[REMOVE ADS]

Emperors of Soul: The Rarities

I saw this posted by Harry Weinger on Instagram that this collection was released on streaming services today. The track listing is in the article.

https://www.beatsource.com/release/e...rities/1061782

Thanks Satan`s Blues for this. I think that we`ve had at least the classic tracks already.

Yes, I believe all the songs have been previously released on various collections. My Girl is the A Cappella version. Two Sides To Love [[without David's part) and Since I Lost My Baby are alternative vocals.

Is there a version of "Two Sides To Love" with David Ruffin on co leads?...where can I hear this?...one of my fav Iemptation tracks and would love to hear the version with David on it.

But they're all in the "Emperors Of Soul" box set that was released on CD aren't they? Do they sound better as downloads?

Sounds great, of course i'm sure that most of us old[temptaholics]have some of these cuts [tear from a woman's eye]is just too temptin with eddie's cool lead...temptations forever!!

Quote Originally Posted by mowsville View Post
    Is there a version of "Two Sides To Love" with David Ruffin on co leads?...where can I hear this?...one of my fav Iemptation tracks and would love to hear the version with David on it.
    Apologies, for some reason I thought that David had a couple of lead lines on Two Sides but after listening to the actual album track I was incorrect. I was thinking of a different song.