[REMOVE ADS]

Youtube question

I know of course that SDF has no connection whatsoever to Youtube, but you guys are soooooo darn knowledgeable about the ways of the world that I am just betting someone will have an answer to this question.............

As some of you TV fans may know, the series Dexter is coming back on Showtime in a couple of weeks for a limited 10-episode run. Well I do not have Showtime and to sign up for it just for that would cost $15 per month and I would probably not watch anything else on there but Dexter.

So what do you guys think the chances would be that someone might post episodes of the show on Youtube? Better yet, do any of you have Showtime and would be willing to record it and post it?

My apologies for a non-musical question but as I said I am asking from a position of flattery.

Slim and none as far as YouTube is concerned. Showtime will swoop down on any rogue posts like a hawk. I'd bite the bullet and subscribe to Sho, if I were you. Lots of great docs like the Teddy Pendergrass and Rick James ones are there as well [although I don't have it, either].

Wait til about six or seven episodes have been telecast. Then subscribe for a month, binge watch the episodes and watch the final ones during your one month subscription. Cancel before the end of the month, and you are only out fifteen bucks. Make the most of the fifteen bucks and also watch the Teddy Pendergrass Documentary and the Motown Special. There is some good stuff on Showtime.

Interesting idea. Thanks.