[REMOVE ADS]

Looking for The Brothers of Soul

Hi--I'm Fred Patterson and work for the ARChive of Contemporary Music. Occasionally we get asked to look for people. We've just been asked to find The Brothers of Soul: Fred Bridges, Richard Knight and Bobby Eaton. We've been asked to find these songwriters/performers by a music industry lawyer who tracks down music samples and makes sure the original owners of the copyrights are paid.

That means there may be money for these guys. If anybody can help, please email me here: fred@arcmusic.org

I understand that Mr. Bridges has passed, so an estate or relative may suffice. Thanks.
    --Freddie

I don't know if the Soul Detective site is still active, but that guy specializes in tracking down older soul artists.

Best,

Mark