[REMOVE ADS]

Video for If the World Just Danced

At 0.13 you will see my little baby boy dancing. #proudmama

Quote Originally Posted by Atasteofhoney View Post
    Wonderful! What fun for your family! I would have liked a bit of drop-in by our girl Diana but other that that a fun video - I'm partial to the guy in the Surrender t-shirt. I wonder if others of us are in the vid? Glad I saw this thread early in its posting; the hate is coming!
    Last edited by PeaceNHarmony; 10-20-2021 at 09:48 AM.

Fun concept! Only real criticism is no physical Diana. But other than that, video turned out real nice. Here's hoping that it catches on!

How cool is that?!! Proud mama indeed!

Ross is an awesome business woman. A world-class artist made a video without having to pay for hair and makeup, a videographer, director, sound, lighting, dancers, and location fees. And, it kind of looks like one of her kids spliced it all together for free. WOW
    Last edited by Circa 1824; 10-20-2021 at 01:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Circa 1824 View Post
    Ross is an awesome business woman. A world-class artist made a video without having to pay for hair and makeup, a videographer, director, sound, lighting, dancers, and location fees. And, it kind of looks like one of her kids spliced it all together for free. WOW
    At least, unless I missed it, the children and grandchildren were not included in the video as Diana Ross did post footage of some of them dancing on her social media a few weeks back when she announced this video project.

I wonder why so far she hasn't made any sort of on camera appearance to promote Thank You? There's still time of course. I recall she posted on Twitter earlier this year that during the pandemic she's been wearing sweats all the time and wonder if she could fit into her gowns.

So to make Peace and Harmony happy, though he claims to disdain the "hate", but I suspect he secretly craves the drama of the "hate", maybe Diana Ross isn't making on camera appearances because she gained a lot of weight in the last 19 months? Or else she's withholding herself to build anticipation to when she finally goes on camera to promote the project, either via a video, a performance or an interview?

Quote Originally Posted by RanRan79 View Post
    Fun concept! Only real criticism is no physical Diana. But other than that, video turned out real nice. Here's hoping that it catches on!
    I agree it’s kind of fun, but as you point out, a glimpse of Diana would have made it that much more personal. It’s certainly heard over the UK airwaves at the mo, so am hoping the video will give it an extra push.

Oh I don't care … its sorta cool and fun. I love it. We have Diana singing and I love that.

Quote Originally Posted by Spreadinglove21 View Post
    So to make Peace and Harmony happy, though he claims to disdain the "hate", but I suspect he secretly craves the drama of the "hate", maybe Diana Ross isn't making on camera appearances because she gained a lot of weight in the last 19 months? Or else she's withholding herself to build anticipation to when she finally goes on camera to promote the project, either via a video, a performance or an interview?
    You may well be right SL. An appearance is certainly now highly anticipated.

I want to see her too! I wonder why she is hiding. I mean, she is still beautiful, if that might be something she is worried about.

At least, unless I missed it, the children and grandchildren were not included in the video as Diana Ross did post footage of some of them dancing on her social media a few weeks back when she announced this video project.

I wonder why so far she hasn't made any sort of on camera appearance to promote Thank You? There's still time of course. I recall she posted on Twitter earlier this year that during the pandemic she's been wearing sweats all the time and wonder if she could fit into her gowns.

Hi, SL! And, no, I don't in any way look forward to the hate that this forum disgorges. I call it out for the same reasons that I call out anti-vaxers, Big Lie-ers, etc: because 'if you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem'. Remember we have a messaging option here so instead of conjecturing about the intentions of myself or any other member it's better to ask the member directly via messaging: that way the threads remain focused on music! I hope you are happy and well otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceNHarmony View Post
    Hi, SL! And, no, I don't in any way look forward to the hate that this forum disgorges. I call it out for the same reasons that I call out anti-vaxers, Big Lie-ers, etc: because 'if you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem'. Remember we have a messaging option here so instead of conjecturing about the intentions of myself or any other member it's better to ask the member directly via messaging: that way the threads remain focused on music! I hope you are happy and well otherwise!
    . Exactly my thoughts

I love this song so much.

Hey I got no problems sticking with the music. You ought to heed your own advice as you went there first with your passive aggressive BS about making a supportive comment before the hate invaded the thread. It was your attempt to police the reactions to the video and hopefully turn this thread into a Diana Ross is perfect worship thread. So I ain't going to private message you when you engage in such BS shenanigans, I'm going to call you out publically and hold you accountable. Act like a bitch and you'll be treated like a bitch. If someone doesn't like something Diana Ross puts out, they have a right to say so and not be considered a hater. If you can't handle differing opinions, go to Facebook or the like, and create a Diana Ross is Perfect Worship forum for you and like minded people to echo each other opinions that Diana Ross can do no wrong. Better that than trying to intimidate people here to only say happy things about Diana Ross.

I'll go to the cornfield now. It's a good life.

Hey I got no problems sticking with the music. You ought to heed your own advice as you went there first with your passive aggressive BS about making a supportive comment before the hate invaded the thread. It was your attempt to police the reactions to the video and hopefully turn this thread into a Diana Ross is perfect worship thread. So I ain't going to private message you when you engage in such BS shenanigans, I'm going to call you out publically and hold you accountable. Act like a bitch and you'll be treated like a bitch. If someone doesn't like something Diana Ross puts out, they have a right to say so and not be considered a hater. If you can't handle differing opinions, go to Facebook or the like, and create a Diana Ross is Perfect Worship forum for you and like minded people to echo each other opinions that Diana Ross can do no wrong. Better that than trying to intimidate people here to only say happy things about Diana Ross.

An honest and perfectly on point reply SL.

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    I love this song so much.
    It radiates positive energy, doesn't it, Ms Roberta? I'd love to see the song used in a popular tv series; that kind of exposure seems to get songs noticed nows-a-days. I hope all if well with you. I'm overdue to contact our mutual friend and will be sure to do so today.

It radiates positive energy, doesn't it, Ms Roberta? I'd love to see the song used in a popular tv series; that kind of exposure seems to get songs noticed nows-a-days. I hope all if well with you. I'm overdue to contact our mutual friend and will be sure to do so today.
    ^Tsk tsk , Shouldn’t that be a private message^
    Stick to the music Mr. Hall Monitor.
    Let’s see, that video used on a popular tv series, hmmmm,
    I don’t know, Sesame Street maybe ??

Quote Originally Posted by Boogiedown View Post
    ^Tsk tsk , Shouldn’t that be a private message^
    Stick to the music Mr. Hall Monitor.
    Let’s see, that video used on a popular tv series, hmmmm,
    I don’t know, Sesame Street maybe ??
    Are you Ms Roberta? No..............don't tell Peace or me if and when we should be private messaging. That aint your business sir.

Could you post this in a few other threads? Lol. Thank you, thank you for [[spreading) love!

This is the only song I know at all off the new cd that is coming; and I've only known it in the last few days. But it seems to me to be pretty good and much catchier and in touch than anything that came off Every Day is a New Day.

Is anyone else off SD in the video? I see someone said their grandchild was in at 13 seconds.

Are you Ms Roberta? No..............don't tell Peace or me if and when we should be private messaging. That aint your business sir.
    Amen, my friend. You always speak sense.

Quote Originally Posted by jobeterob View Post
    This is the only song I know at all off the new cd that is coming; and I've only known it in the last few days. But it seems to me to be pretty good and much catchier and in touch than anything that came off Every Day is a New Day.

Is anyone else off SD in the video? I see someone said their grandchild was in at 13 seconds.
    After You makes an appearance but has not said at what point.

After You makes an appearance but has not said at what point.
    I guess we have to maintain some mystique

PeaceNHarmony:
    Remember we have a messaging option here so ..... that way the threads remain focused on music!
    Whoops sorry ! When I read Peace' directive on proper board etiquette , I thought he was imposing his rules on everybody, I missed the fine print where it says, 'myself excluded'

My son is dancing at 0.13! This mama could not be any prouder .

That was an answer to Jobeterob, who was asking if someone in here was in the video!

Quote Originally Posted by Boogiedown View Post
    Whoops sorry ! When I read Peace' directive on proper board etiquette , I thought he was imposing his rules on everybody, I missed the fine print where it says, 'myself excluded'
    It’s a symptom of celebrity worship syndrome Boog. It’s linked to low self esteem and sense of insecurity. This guy ticks all the boxes. Look it up.

My son is dancing at 0.13! This mama could not be any prouder .
    I did. How cool