[REMOVE ADS]

The untold truth of diana ross

i don't know why the title of this article caught my eye and made me read it in it's entirety. After all, anything that can be told about Diana has been told and there really isn't much of anything that is untold. I found nothing in this article that was untold.

To most of us, reading it is a time waster. But it may be of interest to some so here is a ink to the article

https://www.grunge.com/632545/the-un...of-diana-ross/

I think there's likely some untold truths, especially by Diana herself. The one thing in the article I never knew was Mary J Blige's comments about Diana touching Lil Kim's breast. The article also says that Smokey wrote "Ask Any Girl" when it was actually HDH.

Quote Originally Posted by milven View Post
    i don't know why the title of this article caught my eye and made me read it in it's entirety. After all, anything that can be told about Diana has been told and there really isn't much of anything that is untold. I found nothing in this article that was untold.

To most of us, reading it is a time waster. But it may be of interest to some so here is a ink to the article

https://www.grunge.com/632545/the-un...of-diana-ross/
    Click-bait to be sure, and with a SCANDALOUS but misleading title, but some lesser-known pictures and quite positive after all. The Diana-deniers will be greatly disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceNHarmony View Post
    Click-bait to be sure, and with a SCANDALOUS but misleading title, but some lesser-known pictures and quite positive after all. The Diana-deniers will be greatly disappointed.
    Dont you mean haters, or perhaps trolls?.