[REMOVE ADS]

Eric Kupper Remix Of IF THE WORLD JUST DANCED Youtube Link

This remix has elevated this song several notches imo.

Don't know if others have experienced trouble accessing the pages past page one of the If the World just Danced 👠👑👠
    thread when using their phone , but since I am, I can't access the link to the Kupper version that's there to listen to in the car.

Thus this thread to create access.

Last edited by Boogiedown; 10-14-2021 at 03:44 PM.

I personally prefer the MOTi mix. The Kupper remix is very much what you would expect to hear and great if you like to know what your getting.
    Its such an uplifting song that really deserves to do well. What happened to the promo?.
    Perhaps next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Ollie9 View Post
    I personally prefer the MOTi mix. The Kupper remix is very much what you would expect to hear and great if you like to know what your getting.
    Its such an uplifting song that really deserves to do well. What happened to the promo?.
    Perhaps next year.
    At your suggestion , I will give this a more attentive listen as well. My initial reaction was it sounded too sparse and dragged a bit ... too slow or something lacking energy.

Maybe I'll change my mind!

There, now I can auto access it too!

[the lettering is exquisite ]

Quote Originally Posted by Boogiedown View Post
    At your suggestion , I will give this a more attentive listen as well. My initial reaction was it sounded too sparse and dragged a bit ... too slow or something lacking energy.

Maybe I'll change my mind!

There, now I can auto access it too!

[the lettering is exquisite ]
    I certainly think the Kupper remix would be better to dance to, but it’s not exactly ground breaking.

I certainly think the Kupper remix would be better to dance to, but it’s not exactly ground breaking.
    ....so, isn't that the entire point of the record

I haven't had a chance to fully listen yet to the Moti mix

....so, isn't that the entire point of the record
    I suppose it is lol. I was viewing it from a stationary perspective. I do like my dance mixes to be a little more creative.

I suppose it is lol. I was viewing it from a stationary perspective. I do like my dance mixes to be a little more creative.
    To be sure, I'm not saying the Kupper remix is anything revolutionary or extraordinary, but I do find its effects to be a step in the right direction.

To be sure, I'm not saying the Kupper remix is anything revolutionary or extraordinary, but I do find its effects to be a step in the right direction.
    Yea, i guess so. Out of curiosity, what are your views on the single as it is?.

Yea, i guess so. Out of curiosity, what are your views on the single as it is?.
    Like everybody I'm delighted Diana is back in the saddle and giving it a go. I'd give anything to be able to honestly say she's outdone herself.

The song itself, I share Circa's observations on it. It winds up sounding a bit preachy and there's just some element of "joy" that doesn't come through. It's supposed to be a dance /party record, no?? Played too safe? No 'spontaneous' giggles like on HANGOVER ... No vamping like on THE BOSS. Too controlled? Lacks warmth.

That's where the Kupper remix comes in , at least it gives it a bit more zip [& is her vocal sped up some?]

It is not unlistenable, it is not a disaster. It's more than OK . But its not grand.

imo.

OK your turn Ollie!

Added: Like afteryou I'm liking it more on repeated listens [the Kupper mix] That's always a good sign for a hit, as opposed to a song that gets old quickly.

One more: I love the way she says 'pahrty'.... should be in there more!
    Last edited by Boogiedown; 10-15-2021 at 01:23 PM.

Like everybody I'm delighted Diana is back in the saddle and giving it a go. I'd give anything to be able to honestly say she's outdone herself.

The song itself, I share Circa's observations on it. It winds up sounding a bit preachy and there's just some element of "joy" that doesn't come through. It's supposed to be a dance /party record, no?? Played too safe? No 'spontaneous' giggles like on HANGOVER ... No vamping like on THE BOSS. Too controlled? Lacks warmth.

That's where the Kupper remix comes in , at least it gives it a bit more zip [& is her vocal sped up some?]

It is not unlistenable, it is not a disaster. It's more than OK . But its not grand.

imo.

OK your turn Ollie!

Added: Like afteryou I'm liking it more on repeated listens [the Kupper mix] That's always a good sign for a hit, as opposed to a song that gets old quickly.

One more: I love the way she says 'pahrty'.... should be in there more!
    I like it more then “Thank You” and agree it does get better with repeated listening. It’s an energetic, punchy little number that deserves to do well. Not quite in the same league as “Hangover”, but fun all the same.
    The songs we have heard heard so far have exceeded my expectations, although I do have reservations about “Come Together” which I thought sounded rather dire. Hopefully it was a rough demo.