[REMOVE ADS]

Producer of Force Behind the Power album Peter Asher

Flyers were dished out at our local market today for a chat session with Peter Asher. Peter was half of Peter & Gordon who I understand were popular in the USA as well as the UK. I am interested in his time with Diana as I considered the "Force" album to be one of her greatest albums.

It's due to take place at the South Bank [[near to the Oxo building) but I am not sure exactly where and when. Has anybody any further information? Will anyone else be going?

You might try contacting him through www.peterandgordon.net Asher has recently been promoting a Public Broadcasting System show in the US, "Trobadours Carol King, James Taylor, and the Rise of the Singer/Songwriter". He produced Taylor's "Sweet Baby James" lp [[and the miserable "James Taylor" lp on Apple).

Thanks for your interest and help Doug.