[REMOVE ADS]

New CD from the Spinners

Hi!

The review includes interviews with the only original member, Henry Fambrough, and the producer Preston Glass.
    There are also reviewed five other new CDs and two books, one on Malaco Records, and the other one on Stax.

https://www.soulexpress.net/deep3_2021.htm

Best regards
    Heikki

I like the Spinners' new CD [[Round the Block and Back Again) very much. There are many good songs. I feel that "Cliché" could definitely be a hit, and there are a few others that are just as good.

Hi "mike_sku"!

I also think that many of those songs on that CD are very melodic and in a way a throwback to their golden Atlantic days in the 70s. Unfortunately, so far the CD hasn't been a big commercial success.

I'd also like to draw your attention to that Deniece Williams EP, with some lovely classic songs on it. And to those great books on Stax Records and Malaco Records.

Best regards
    Heikki

Best regards
    Heikki

I checked out the new Spinners' CD. I didn't order it, but I was pleasantly surprised at how good it is. I found myself pleasantly attracted to several of the tracks, my favorite being "Cliche".