From Real Gone Music
me > Upcoming > Mary Wilson The Motown Anthology [[2-CD Set)
Mary Wilson The Motown Anthology [[2-CD Set)
Mary Wilson The Motown Anthology [[2-CD Set)
$ 21.99
THIS IS A PRE-ORDER. THE ITEM WILL SHIP BEFORE THE 12/03/21 STREET DATE. PLEASE NOTE BY PRE-ORDERING THIS ITEM YOU WILL BE CHARGED FOR IT NOW. WHEN ORDERING PLEASE ONLY PURCHASE 12/03/21 ITEMS ON YOUR ORDER. IF YOU WANT TO ORDER OTHER ITEMS PLEASE ORDER ON ANOTHER ORDER SO THOSE ITEMS ARE NOT DELAYED. Please Note: The industry is experiencing longer turnaround times than usual. Expected shipping dates are based on encountering no unexpected delays due to manufacturing issues or shipping back-ups and are subject to change.

Singer, activist, author, fashion icon, actress, mother, grandmother, friend, trailblazer, legend, Supreme: Mary Wilson earned her place in music history. She was the only original member of The Supremes in every incarnation of the groundbreaking group from beginning to end [[1961 to 1977) but her story didn't end when The Supremes did. Now, the late superstar's remarkable legacy of music is being collected for the very first time in a deluxe 2-CD set. Real Gone Music and Second Disc Records are proud to present Mary Wilson's The Motown Anthology. This comprehensive overview of Wilson's Motown discography presents 37 songs, including a whopping 32 tracks only available on this collection. It boasts nearly two dozen Supremes classics, deep cuts, and never-before-heard songs [[most in stunning new mixes) from a host of songwriters including Berry Gordy, Smokey Robinson, Holland-Dozier-Holland, Deke Richards, Barry Mann and Cynthia Weil, Thom Bell and Linda Creed, and others. In addition to the worldwide CD debut of the 1979 Mary Wilson album, The Motown Anthology premieres on CD solo tracks produced by the late Gus Dudgeon, Mary's new single 'Why Can't We All Get Along,' and Eric Kupper's remix of 'Red Hot.' The set has been produced by the team of Andrew Skurow, George Solomon, and Joe Marchese and mixed and mastered by Kevin Reeves. Its 40-page booklet [[inside a 6-panel digipak) is stuffed with rare and previously unpublished color photos plus liner notes from Marchese, Skurow, and best-selling author Mark Bego. The booklet also features exclusive tributes to Mary from such luminaries as Dionne Warwick, Darlene Love, Otis Williams, Duke Fakir, Brenda Holloway, Rita Coolidge, Merry Clayton, Brenda Russell, and Blinky Williams. Secretary Hillary Rodham Clinton has penned a special appreciation, as well, for this ultimate celebration of the late, great Supreme legend Mary Wilson.

The Supremes:
1. Baby Don't Go [[Alternate Mix)
2. The Tears [[Alternate Mix)
3. Our Day Will Come [[Alternate Mix)
4. Come And Get These Memories [[Alternate Mix)
5. Can't Take My Eyes Off You [[Live at the Frontier – January 13, 1970)
6. Falling In Love With Love [[Live at the Frontier – January 13, 1970)
7. Send Him To Me
8. If You Let Me Baby
9. Son Of A Preacher Man
10. Witchi Tai To
11. Touch [[Alternate Mix)
12. Floy Joy [[Alternate Mix)
13. Automatically Sunshine [[Alternate Mix)
14. I Keep It Hid [[Alternate Vocal and Mix)
15. Can We Love Again [[Alternate Mix)
16. Early Morning Love [[Alternate Vocal and Mix)
17. You Turn Me Around [[Alternate Mix)
18. You’re What's Missing In My Life [[Alternate Version)
19. Don't Let My Teardrops Bother You [[Alternate Vocal and Mix)
20. Til The Boat Sails Away [[Alternate Vocal and Mix)
21. I Don't Want To Lose You [[Alternate Vocal and Mix)

CD 2:
The Supremes:
1. We Should Be Closer Together [[Alternate Vocal and Mix)
2. You Are The Heart Of Me [[Alternate Vocal and Mix)

Mary Wilson:
3. Anytime At All
4. Red Hot
5. I've Got What You Need
6. You Make Me Feel So Good
7. [[I Love A) Warm Summer Night
8. Pick Up The Pieces
9. You're The Light That Guides My Way
10. Midnight Dancer
11. Save Me
12. Love Talk
13. Green River