[REMOVE ADS]

What Diana Ross albums have a surround sound release [[Preferrably Dolby Atmos)

Yes, I admit it.

I am a Diana Ross fan. While I like the DMF era in terms of her Supremes career, I am indeed a Diana Ross fan and like a handful of her solo career along with the Supremes.

What Diana Ross albums have a surround sound CD, or can be streamed on a Dolby Atmos digital platform [[and this is someone who collects vinyl, but have mostly collected originals of DMF Supremes stuff. I do have a 45 of Reach Out, though). I have a hunch her latest solo album coming this November [[with the singles already out) will have a Dolby Atmos release. And Dolby Atmos doesn't have a age gap, because correct me if I'm wrong but I could have sworn Stevie Wonder had Dolby Atmos in his new material.

Sorry for being a giz wiz, I just installed a basic new surround setup.

Did a google search on Diana Ross surround sound and found out Apple Music spatial audio with Dolby Atmos, well just read.....

The Made for Spatial Audio playlist includes modern tracks from The Weeknd, Lady Gaga, Taylor Swift, Ariana Grande, Billie Eilish and Kanye West. The classics haven’t been ignored with The Beatles, Marvin Gaye, Diana Ross, Blondie and The Rolling Stones featured within the new listing.

I nearly answered my own question. But what about physical releases? And no, no quad releases please. I only want Dolby and DTS and maybe THX.
    Last edited by IMissFlo93; 09-20-2021 at 08:27 PM.

As far as I know, the only Diana Ross music available in Dolby Atmos/Apple's Spatial Audio is "I'm Coming Out" from "All the Great Hits" on Apple Music. There are no other tracks or physical releases of hers in Dolby Atmos at the moment, but perhaps in the future?