[REMOVE ADS]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Give it a rest
    Quote Originally Posted by Circa 1824 View Post
    Mary lived in the world of victimhood. She was the perennial victim. It was usually at the hands of Diana. I never bought into it, and that is why I never liked or respected her.

But, it sure made her a lot of money and gathered her much needed attention and sympathy.

Quote Originally Posted by RanRan79 View Post
    As I mentioned in the thread about this book about a month ago, I didn't believe it then and I don't believe it now.
    Much like Tony Turner was going to take Flo to the "Farewell" concert? Lol.

This does bring up a good question though: do you think Flo watched DMC for the next 3 years on SULLIVAN?

Tony Turners fiction books were hilarious. There was not ONE photo of him and Flo yet she was his confidant and BFF. Wonder where Miss Tony is now. LMAO.

Quote Originally Posted by Circa 1824 View Post
    Mary lived in the world of victimhood. She was the perennial victim. It was usually at the hands of Diana. I never bought into it, and that is why I never liked or respected her.

But, it sure made her a lot of money and gathered her much needed attention and sympathy.
    Those are the thoughts you keep to yourself. Show some respect and let the lady RIP.

Quote Originally Posted by marybrewster View Post
    Much like Tony Turner was going to take Flo to the "Farewell" concert? Lol.

This does bring up a good question though: do you think Flo watched DMC for the next 3 years on SULLIVAN?
    Every mention of Tall Tales makes my stomach churn. What a creep. But in defense of Randall, the difference between him and Tall Tales is that I don't get the feeling that Randall made anything up. Who knows where he got the information from, and while I doubt the story, the truth is that it might actually be true, I just don't know. I think Randall collected information for his thesis. Tall Tales sat down one day and decided to make up a book in order to pay his rent. Major difference in integrity and character.

As for Flo and DMC on TV, my guess is that she avoided it like she probably avoided DRATS' music. She may have watched their performance of "Reflections", was it on Hollywood Palace? Whatever show where it was Cindy's television debut, I can imagine Flo turning that on out of curiosity about what her group looked like without her, and how well, or how bad, her replacement looked.

And halfway through the performance Flo tossed the TV out the window.