[REMOVE ADS]

starting to think something is strange. This is a cut and paste article of past interviews, with nothing new. Why ? For what ?

Either there's a very clever strategy around [lack of] commentary on the current Diana release with much more to come .....or???

I'm not on facebook or any of those platforms .... is Diana Ross there ... or the family?... what's the word there??

Nothing new Rolling Stone couldn't reach Berry Gordy for to contribute to this article??

oh now I see its not RS ... its yahoo produced faux news, click bait.
    Last edited by Boogiedown; 09-10-2021 at 01:46 PM.

'Diana had the magic and [[name redacted) didn't'. Yup.

What a terrible article. It has nothing new and is just a rehash of old interviews. Skip it, we especially don't need to see certain things dredged up in a positive time when Ross has new material out and Wilson has new remixes out. Better to focus on the good that is coming our way instead of old news we already have read ad nauseum.

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceNHarmony View Post
    'Diana had the magic and [[name redacted) didn't'. Yup.
    Most fans have moved on, thank goodness.

Quote Originally Posted by jim aka jtigre99 View Post
    What a terrible article. It has nothing new and is just a rehash of old interviews. Skip it, we especially don't need to see certain things dredged up in a positive time when Ross has new material out and Wilson has new remixes out. Better to focus on the good that is coming our way instead of old news we already have read ad nauseum.
    I don't find anything 'terrible' about the article. Un-necessary, perhaps, but certainly not terrible. And the piece does conclude with mention of Diana's upcoming new album.

Quote Originally Posted by jim aka jtigre99 View Post
    I agree 100% Jim. Certain fans seem unable to move on which is really rather sad.

The article is just a lazy collection of quotes from old interviews. But the most interesting quote is from Diana Ross herself from 1974 talking about how she gladly gave Berry complete control over her career and she was only artist at Motown to do so.

Of course as we know a few years later she changed her mind about that. I wish the article had included another quote from her from later in her life regarding this matter.