[REMOVE ADS]

Mary Wilson: RED HOT in Concert?

IF Mary were still with us, with the release of her EE solo debut and the recent remixes, do you think she would have added "Red Hot" back to her live shows?

Maybe because she had the charts for the music

TV, radio and in concert. I think Mary would be out there doing all that was necessary to ensure as many folks as possible were aware of its release.
    I so miss her positive enthusiasm and drive. Lady Supreme.

Quote Originally Posted by marybrewster View Post
    IF Mary were still with us, with the release of her EE solo debut and the recent remixes, do you think she would have added "Red Hot" back to her live shows?
    Absolutely! If Mary Wilson were still here, you'd see her doing "Red Hot" [probably the new remixed version] along with other tracks from her album in concert. Also, she'd be doing the various talk shows and interviews with the music press. She'd also be sharing it all here with us on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Motown Eddie View Post
    Absolutely! If Mary Wilson were still here, you'd see her doing "Red Hot" [probably the new remixed version] along with other tracks from her album in concert. Also, she'd be doing the various talk shows and interviews with the music press. She'd also be sharing it all here with us on this forum.

I don't believe Mary ever posted here. But her fans would be posting links to her interviews and performances here if she were still alive and out there promoting and performing.

Quote Originally Posted by marybrewster View Post
    What say you marybrewster?

Mary certainly knew how to hustle her brand and products, albeit sometimes shamelessly.

Quote Originally Posted by Spreadinglove21 View Post
    I don't believe Mary ever posted here. But her fans would be posting links to her interviews and performances here if she were still alive and out there promoting and performing.
    My Mistake. I should've said that Mary Wilson's fans would be posting links to her interviews [and posting clips of her performing in 2021] if she were here. Thanks Spreadinglove21.

Quote Originally Posted by Boogiedown View Post
    What say you marybrewster?
    I think, absolutely! I'm not sure why it was ever taken out of her shows, to be honest. It was her "hit" single.....or at least one of the singles that her devoted fans associated her with. She left "Walk the Line" in for years; I always hoped she somehow incorporate RH into WTL, or even just sing a few bars acapella.

I think that Mary realized that there wasn’t a lot of interest in those songs and she probably didn’t have anyone requesting them or very many anyway, certainly I never heard anyone ask for them either in shows or when we were together and she never even mentioned doing any of that material not once. I think now she would be doing some thing in her show to sell the desk if there was one, but it’s kind of hard to say I’m gonna do a song from my new download so it would help if there was some sort of physical product to tell the old people in her audience these are available on compact disc and it comes with instructions on how to use it. For us younger folk we could do downloads but then again we would already have the product if we were going to buy it at all

With the announcement of Mary's physical Anthology, I'm sure without a doubt she'd have added this to her shows. Probably would have had a stack of CD'S to sell at her meet and greets too!