[REMOVE ADS]

You Can Live With It Baby" 1976 THE SUPREMES - American Heart Association

Now this is rare

Wow...that is rare! Sadly, Mary passed away from heart disease. Thanks for posting.

Hilariously bad, but in that good way most of those 70s music PSA's are. It is ironic that Mary would go on to have heart issues and then sadly succumb to that, and if that date of Jan 1976 is correct, Flo would pass with a heart issue a month later. We have to take care of ourselves folks, young and older. Preventive care and attention is the best weapon in our arsenal.

Great find BG!

Oh, my God, they've unearthed this! I wish the TV ad would resurface; I was a starry-eyed, transfixed 5-year-old when I saw it, marking my first conscious memory of The Supremes. Thank you!!!!
    Last edited by sansradio; 09-10-2021 at 12:12 PM.

A new mix of this song [[at the correct speed) was originally on The Final Sessions box set along with the full Genie Segment. Both had to be removed because of issues with the rights.

Quote Originally Posted by George Solomon View Post
    A new mix of this song [[at the correct speed) was originally on The Final Sessions box set along with the full Genie Segment. Both had to be removed because of issues with the rights.
    Oh, that would have been wonderful! I always enjoyed the Genie Segment for what it was, but the copy I have is pretty muddy.

I remember seeing the PSA. But by the time it aired in my area, Cindy had left the group.

I wish this would have had the PSA commercial, that would be cool to see. I missed seeing it back in the day, just caught a snip of it at the time once. Glad they were still doing things like this in 1976. Yes, it breaks my heart that Mary passed away from the very thing they are singing about. Still a relevant message for everyone.