[REMOVE ADS]

Supremes on eBay

I hope this is not inappropriate but I wanted to share this with forum folks. I’m currently downsizing and am selling a lot of Supremes on eBay - please check out my store [there will be more coming!]:

https://www.ebay.com/str/mediamarketplaceplusmore

And maybe we could use this thread to post interesting Diana Ross/Supremes eBay listings we find? There’s a lot out there!

You have a lot of fun items listed. I check eBay regularly and have purchased many Supremes related items over the years. I too need to downsize one of these days!

There was a time about 10 years ago or so that Diana herself wanted to expand her own personal collection of memrobilia from her career and began to bid furiously on items on Ebay..so if you have ever placed bids in that time period you could have been bidding against herself ! [[source - "Diana's Dogs : Diana Ross and the Definition of a Diva by Edward Ifkovic)

That's interesting Nomis......I guess we never know who our competition might be on Ebay!
    I've often wondered if Diana has a personal archive of memorabilia other than her vintage clothing that she seems to have maintained a lot of. Diana doesn't do the interviews in her home like Mary did. In photos of Mary's places over the years you could see the old Motown gold records, awards and other memorabilia on display, so it always made me wonder if Miss Ross has a collection room of mementos of her career as well. I could also see her not displaying these items, with her live for now and the future mantra instead of the past......

Quote Originally Posted by DWSheffer View Post
    That's interesting Nomis......I guess we never know who our competition might be on Ebay!
    I've often wondered if Diana has a personal archive of memorabilia other than her vintage clothing that she seems to have maintained a lot of. Diana doesn't do the interviews in her home like Mary did. In photos of Mary's places over the years you could see the old Motown gold records, awards and other memorabilia on display, so it always made me wonder if Miss Ross has a collection room of mementos of her career as well. I could also see her not displaying these items, with her live for now and the future mantra instead of the past......
    I recall seeing a dimly lit photo of what was supposed to be a hallway in Diana's home. It was lined with gold records on both sides. For some reason, I think TO LOVE AGAIN was amongst them but I can't recall anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by DWSheffer View Post
    The only thing I recall is a Babs Walters interview that was in Diana's living room that had a huge Lincoln Center poster on the wall.