[REMOVE ADS]

Tina Turner's 'Happiness Becomes You"

Tina's self-realizatinon book, which, even as a major Tina fan [I handed Tina roses on stage at an I&TT Review show; how many others can say that?) I was cautious about this book. I checked it out of my library today, and it's lovely and genuine. Love you, Mrs. Bach, and send you vibes of happiness, health and healing. You did it, lady, you sure did it.
    Last edited by PeaceNHarmony; 09-02-2021 at 08:30 AM.

Mrs. Davies? Don't you mean Bach? She never married Roger, or was even linked with him romantically, AFAIK.

Good to know that the book is worthy. It’s on my shortlist.
    Last edited by sansradio; 09-01-2021 at 09:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sansradio View Post
    Mrs. Davies? Don't you mean Bach? She never married Roger, or was even linked with him romantically, AFAIK.

Good to know that the book is worthy. It’s on my shortlist.
    OY!!! Thanks for the correction! I shall now repair to a slough of despond at my error The book is really lovely. I've ordered a copy.

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceNHarmony View Post
    OY!!! Thanks for the correction! I shall now repair to a slough of despond at my error The book is really lovely. I've ordered a copy.
    And that's Frau Bach to us mere mortals...or is he Herr Bullock?
    Last edited by sansradio; 09-03-2021 at 09:35 AM.

I've read 25% of this book...been meaning to read the rest. Taking my time with it. The reviews have been very positive.