[REMOVE ADS]

Amy Coney Barrett is No Diana Ross - Just a Fun Tidbit

Did you even read the article or know what the Patriot Post is? Or did you post it because there's a mention of Diana Ross that on the surface seems favorable? Because if you read the article and take the comparison to its logical conclusion then one would believe that Diana Ross is opposed to universities not allowing unvaccinated students to enroll and be on campus. In other words, Diana Ross favors anyone being allowed on campus and allowing COVID and variants to spread and allowing the pandemic to carry on unabated, all in the name of "Freedom" or "Free-dumb" as I like to call it.

Somehow, given how she's not gone back to live performing this summer, I don't think she's that cavalier about COVID and the pandemic situation or an anti-vaxer/anti-masker.

Oy. Had I known the source I would not have given them the dignity of a click.

Quote Originally Posted by Spreadinglove21 View Post
    Did you even read the article or know what the Patriot Post is? Or did you post it because there's a mention of Diana Ross that on the surface seems favorable? Because if you read the article and take the comparison to its logical conclusion then one would believe that Diana Ross is opposed to universities not allowing unvaccinated students to enroll and be on campus. In other words, Diana Ross favors anyone being allowed on campus and allowing COVID and variants to spread and allowing the pandemic to carry on unabated, all in the name of "Freedom" or "Free-dumb" as I like to call it.

Somehow, given how she's not gone back to live performing this summer, I don't think she's that cavalier about COVID and the pandemic situation or an anti-vaxer/anti-masker.
    Yes I read

Yes I thought it was favourable

No I don’t know what the Patriot is - a Donald Trump organ ?

Given her history and her daughter’s political postings, I’m sure they are all fully vaccinated Democrats.

Isn’t it fair to say that Ms Barrett and a couple of her colleagues have not been the response in the background that they were expected to be?

In the US if a political site calls themselves "Patriot" chances are very very strong that they are a pro Trump and pro January 6 Insurrection and White Supremacist. I poked around the site from the link you provided and in their vision statement they indicate that the US has gone downhill from its ideals of "liberty" upon the time Abraham Lincoln served as US President. In other words, when slavery finally became illegal.

So sure, the article might have had a "favourable" thing to say about Diana Ross, but in the ideal world of Patriot Post, Diana Ross ought to have lived her entire life as property of a white slaveowner to be bought, sold and worked as he deemed fit. I hope you don't think that's a "favourable" way of viewing Diana Ross?

I hope in the future you be more careful about what you post that's "favourable" to Diana Ross.

In the US if a political site calls themselves "Patriot" chances are very very strong that they are a pro Trump and pro January 6 Insurrection and White Supremacist. I poked around the site from the link you provided and in their vision statement they indicate that the US has gone downhill from its ideals of "liberty" upon the time Abraham Lincoln served as US President. In other words, when slavery finally became illegal.

So sure, the article might have had a "favourable" thing to say about Diana Ross, but in the ideal world of Patriot Post, Diana Ross ought to have lived her entire life as property of a white slaveowner to be bought, sold and worked as he deemed fit. I hope you don't think that's a "favourable" way of viewing Diana Ross?

I hope in the future you be more careful about what you post that's "favourable" to Diana Ross.

Perfectly stated and perfectly factual.