[REMOVE ADS]

Super Loyal Fans of Diana Ross

How many of you beauties are super fans of Diana Ross loyal to the end ❤️❤️
    Last edited by after you; 08-25-2021 at 06:52 PM.

I think I fall in the rational fan category

I believe I fall into this category.

I have had the great honor of watching Diana's career unfold in real time, for the past fifty-eight years. I have been entertained and inspired by her. I have been amazed, disappointed and have grown from a twelve year old boy to a seventy year old man with her. It's been quite a ride, and the ride is still happening! While we both may have more years behind us then ahead, it ain't over yet. The story is still being written. I will be there till the end.

Count me in! I have loved her for 27 years and I cannot think of a world without Diana in it.

All so beautiful thank you , I have been a loving fan since the beginning the first time I heard her voice I was hooked , it’s like a spiritual journey of love and respect , the low point was when she never recorded new material fir 22 years while all her peers recorded multiple albums can you imagine all the good music we could of had , but I’m thankful for the new album I hope she never stops recording. Sometimes when I'm sitting all alone
    I think of things that I have done
    And start to wonder if there's one thing
    That means more than others I have known
    And suddenly it's clear to me
    Without your love where would I be

Your love has kept me going
    Through good and bad times
    It's kept me growing
    Like a steady flame
    Your love has kept on burning
    Through sweet and sad times
    I'll keep returning to the magic of your love

Diana Ross is the universe and all that is beyond. I am so much more then a super loyal fan. My admiration and loyalty are almost beyond human measure and understanding.
    She is quite simply “Top Of The World”.
    Last edited by Ollie9; 08-26-2021 at 07:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ollie9 View Post
    Diana Ross is the universe and all that is beyond. I am so much more then a super loyal fan. My admiration and loyalty are almost beyond human measure and understanding.
    She is quite simply “Top Of The World”.
    Forty-six years ago I bought my first Diana Ross album after seeing Mahogany. I have followed Miss Ross from that day until today. I guess I qualify…

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB View Post
    Forty-six years ago I bought my first Diana Ross album after seeing Mahogany. I have followed Miss Ross from that day until today. I guess I qualify…
    You most certainly do Johnny, you most certainly do.

Diana Ross has been my favorite singer, bar none, since March 1965. I have not always loved or liked every song or record but she reigns supreme over all the others. So yes, I am a super loyal fan.
    Last edited by lucky2012; 08-26-2021 at 06:22 PM.

Can't say I am. I love Diana as a Supreme but never got into her as a solo act.

I think pop/rock critics value her Supremes recordings and legacy. I find my appreciation of her voice and music encompasses her whole career. I realized this when I compiled my playlists of my favorite of her recordings and vocal performances. What a tremendous legacy and a lasting gift for this fan.

Where are the comments from the peanut gallery

Diana Ross is perfect and anyone who has ever had a critical thing to say about her at any time of her life or career will be sent to hell once she decides to ascend back up to Heaven and take her place next to God and dish out afterlife rewards and punishments. Alas, I guess I'll be sent to hell. For starters I don't like "We Are the Children of the World" and would have preferred Flo on lead for House of the Rising Sun so I'm doomed.

I’m sure all will be forgiven your eye will be on the sparrow

Quote Originally Posted by jobeterob View Post
    I think I fall in the rational fan category
    Me too.

I think it's rather bizarre - and perhaps childish - to expect fans of anyone or anything to be blindly in love and 'loyal' [[whatever that means in the context of an entertainer).

I doubt even Miss Ross is blind to the fact her career has had as many misses as hits [[not just talking about records here).

Quote Originally Posted by Spreadinglove21 View Post
    Diana Ross is perfect and anyone who has ever had a critical thing to say about her at any time of her life or career will be sent to hell once she decides to ascend back up to Heaven and take her place next to God and dish out afterlife rewards and punishments. Alas, I guess I'll be sent to hell. For starters I don't like "We Are the Children of the World" and would have preferred Flo on lead for House of the Rising Sun so I'm doomed.
    I will pray for your soul lol.
    ”Can you feel me” she asked of the vast audience congregated at Central Park. Fact is her divinity can be felt everywhere. From the food we eat to the very air we breath.

I'm a super, and super-loyal, fan. Just love the lady and her talent and am so glad to have had her in my entertainment life! Like Barbra, Dylan, Aretha and others during 50 year careers there are ups and downs but I'm always on board for whatever is next!