[REMOVE ADS]

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Is it me or is Marvin Gaye's music post Let's Get It On pretty damn bad?

Just like the majority of you, I also grew up with Marvin Gaye, I was born in 1959 [[so a baby boomer) and I've been listening to Marvin Gaye since the Moods Of Marvin Gaye record and my fandom started from there.

I was listening to a lot of Marvin Gaye records yesterday and I truly feel like his music post Let's Get It On is pretty damn bad... Now I understand what he was going through from 1976 onwards but I Want You, Here My Dead, In Our Lifetime etc are just so poor, the quality drop is insane.

To me Marvin Gaye's peak was from 1966 - 1973 from Moods Of Marvin Gaye - Let's Get It On.

What do you all think?
    Last edited by MichaelSherry59; 08-25-2021 at 02:20 PM. Reason: Spelling mistake