[REMOVE ADS]

RIP Don Everly of the Everly Brothers.

The end of a great duo. I bought all their records as a kid. Great two part harmony. One of my all time favorite songs was Cathy's Clown. I always got a kick out of this video when Phil Everly would elbow Don out of the way to sing his solo part. He does it twice. I don't know if it was part of the act, but I sense a little annoyance on Don's face when Phil elbows him. Great group. May they both rest in peace

Being that they later fell out for about 10 years maybe it wasn't just part of an act. Anyway
    not a single Everly Brothers record was bought by anyone I knew personally back then.
    Bye Bye Love was played on the radio, the AM stations we used to check news, sports
    and weather hourly. The only time I ever sought out to hear a Don Everly release was
    when I found Deniece Williams, Shirley Brewer and my beloved Jessica Cleaves were the
    background vocalist on his Sunset Towers album. RIP.....

It's yet another sad loss for the Music World. RIP Don Everly.

This just gets sadder and sadder, us baby boomers are losing artists of our generation.

RIP to Don Everly

The Everly brothers had a great sound and a gift for harmony. RIP Don Everly.