[REMOVE ADS]

New Ross mix this afternoon, are you all happy

BBC Radio 1 Future Sounds with Olly Alexander will have the first play of Diana Ross x Jax Jones 'Thank You Remix'.

Show starts at 6pm BST, tune in at 7pm BST to hear it first! ✨

I'm happy! Nice remix of a great Diana Ross single.

Really loving the Jax Jones Remix. The Eric Kupper brings in a bit too much of Ain't No Mountain for me, but I still think it's a good remix.

Quote Originally Posted by thommg View Post
    Really loving the Jax Jones Remix. The Eric Kupper brings in a bit too much of Ain't No Mountain for me, but I still think it's a good remix.
    Yes I hear you! like them both a lot, but right now really enjoying the Jax mix! I thank God...repeat repeat- very catchy!

Why are there so many early releases and so many mixes of each? This can lead to great disappointment, if a person likes the XYZ mix and the album contains only the RST mix, for instance. Also, it makes the record company and/or the singer seem unsure and wishy-washy, less than committed to the project. I'm old enough to remember when everyone worked together to get one perfect record, as with Baby Love. At the time, we all heard the one uniform single, not two different versions, so we, as fans, believed in the same sound and we knew that the label, the producers and the performers all gave the final version the best possible outcome. As a community, a country and a world, we came together when we had that one constant, consistent cut. Issuing 10 different versions, pulls us apart, and we don't need any more of that.