[REMOVE ADS]

Thread: Amazon question

Amazon question

Is it my imagination or has Amazon stopped posting track listings on their CDs? It seems like every time I read about a new or unfamiliar release and I try to see what the tracks are, there is no information. If that really is the case, are any other websites still posting them?

Quote Originally Posted by daviddesper View Post
    Is it my imagination or has Amazon stopped posting track listings on their CDs? It seems like every time I read about a new or unfamiliar release and I try to see what the tracks are, there is no information. If that really is the case, are any other websites still posting them?
    Not! I've noticed as well.

I have noticed that on the CD releases. However, if there is an MP3 option available, you can switch over to there and get snippets as well as a song list.

Quote Originally Posted by daviddesper View Post
    I've noticed Amazon.com doing it too; not posting the track listings on the CDs they're selling. However, Deep Discount.com still posts their track lists.

I checked on that too. In fact I have ordered almost exclusively from DD for years.

Yes it seems so. A while back they moved away from track listing to having a photo of the back cover of the cd. That was ok but now there is nothing but the front cover. It’s annoying on a cheap compilation that might be a bargain or a total waste. But they don’t even do track listings for more expensive stuff like Get On Board The Soul Train. I’ve either got to spend serious money not knowing what I’m getting or do a little research on another web site. Yes Amazon could do better.