[REMOVE ADS]

Tracee Ellis Ross Re-Created One of Diana Ross’ Most Iconic Photographs

Keeping the torch lit splendidly:

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/trac...164600784.html

I have a hunch Diana has quite a vintage clothing collection, as Tracee has modeled several of Diana's "vintage looks" using some of the actual garments or accessories Diana used originally. Like when Tracee found the white suit and sparkly shirt Diana wore with Michael Jackson on a TV appearance and re-wore it at the 2017 American Music Awards. I believe at the time Tracee said she found it in the garage or in storage somewhere. I'm certain this macramé choker/necklace is the same one Diana wore as well. It sure would be neat if Diana did a display of her fashions over the years.....I surmise she has enough inventory to do so!
    Darin

I remember Tracee going to a function wearing an outfit that Diana originally wore when she hosted the Hollywood Palace in 1969.

Didn't Tracee also recreate a video for "Work That Body"? So fun.

Tracee does 'Mama' proud in both her professional life and her 'tribute' life to the iconic and beloved entertainer.

Quote Originally Posted by sansradio View Post
    Love this and love Tracey but Mama got the edge. Diana is just the most iconic lady.

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    Love this and love Tracey but Mama got the edge. Diana is just the most iconic lady.
    I have to agree.😁

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    Just like there will never be another Dr. Martha Reeves, Janis Joplin, etc - there will never, ever, be another Diana Ross. Voice, determinism, beauty, dedication to family - all sui generis.

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceNHarmony View Post
    Just like there will never be another Dr. Martha Reeves, Janis Joplin, etc - there will never, ever, be another Diana Ross. Voice, determinism, beauty, dedication to family - all sui generis.
    Yes yes yes yes and yes my dear.