[REMOVE ADS]

America Says… The Supremes

So in 2021, I’m watching a Game Show Network show [[being at home and sick) and the question was “Name a band with multiple lead singers” and one of the top polled answers was…

The Supremes

So plenty of people still know about Jean or Scherrie.

I have some faith in humanity!

Maybe I misinterpreted the question, but I would have picked a group like the Temps or Originals or even the Stylistics [[You Make Me Feel Brand New) where members of the group shared the lead of a song, thus multiple lead singers. But it is nice that the survey ranked the Supremes high. That means that many people, besides the fans, knew the Supremes continued with different lead singers after Diana left

p.s. The cameraman should have been at the rehearsal for this video. He had trouble finding which guy was singing as they changed leads