[REMOVE ADS]

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

New Diana Ross song “Time To Call”

Lovely and heartfelt with a beautiful vocal!
    https://dianarossproject.wordpress.c...ng-online-now/

Much better than 'Thank You'.

This song is quite lovely it has everything that I need to love it and yes it is on par with Thank you ��

Beautiful song. I can hardly wait for the new album.

What a stunning song and performance. It’s going to be hard to wait for the album having been teased with two excellent songs, so far.

Diana is back!

Very beautiful and heart felt. I love it!!!
    September 10th can't get here soon enough!

Such an incredibly beautiful and moving song! I've listened to it five times and each time, it brings me to tears.

Gorgeous ballad. Wonderfully sung.

i know I am being naughty, but I can’t help but remember someone on this forum claimed to have heard secretly snuck out songs and claimed they were not good. Hmmmmmm. I remain highly suspicious of many of such postings.

As always, Diana Ross' voice shines with a beautiful hope. Congratulations, to Ms.Ross on this heartfelt song!

Imma need ALL IS WELL released!!!!! Let me listen to this

Quote Originally Posted by Circa 1824 View Post
    Gorgeous ballad. Wonderfully sung.

i know I am being naughty, but I can’t help but remember someone on this forum claimed to have heard secretly snuck out songs and claimed they were not good. Hmmmmmm. I remain highly suspicious of many of such postings.
    That would be me i take it? I was given 20/30 second snippets of 15 songs. and i was not impressed with the vast majority of what i heard. It is difficult to form an opinion in such circumstances. I have not yet listened to the full version of this song, and until i do so i cannot/will not change my opinion.

A beautiful song with a wistful, poignant vocal performance from Diana that brought a tear to my eye. Just the kind of message we need to be hearing in these troubled times.
    The quality of these new recordings have already exceeded my expectations.

Quote Originally Posted by Ollie9 View Post
    A beautiful song with a wistful, poignant vocal performance from Diana that brought a tear to my eye. Just the kind of message we need to be hearing in these troubled times.
    The quality of these new recordings have already exceeded my expectations.
    Just listened to it twice. It is indeed a lovely song, and i am more optimistic about the quality of the album than i previously was.
    Sounds like the lady is indeed back.

It seems strange to me that someone who presents themself as close to Diana Ross would post anything negative about unfinished songs. Likewise finding the recent chamber maid comment amusing and saying so publicly on this forum is similarly strange.

Makes me wonder who this person is!

The key thing is that Diana appears to have produced the quality of recordings we have been waiting for! Good on her!
    Last edited by rovereab; 07-29-2021 at 04:10 AM.

Well, I'm a very cynical person and I don't believe I'm being lied to in this instance.

Is this track actually released as a single?

Really like it - beautiful song although the chorus doesn't have the same impact as say All Of My Life or When You Tell Me That You Love Me.

The methodology of chart compilation means that none of the tracks released as singles will actually make the charts but the record company will be fully aware of this.

What it will do is build up anticipation for the album.

If Time To Call is a single I can see it getting good airplay in the UK.

Quote Originally Posted by rovereab View Post
    It seems strange to me that someone who presents themself as close to Diana Ross would post anything negative about unfinished songs. Likewise finding the recent chamber maid comment amusing and saying so publicly on this forum is similarly strange.

The key thing is that Diana appears to have produced the quality of recordings we have been waiting for! Good on her!
    First of all it wasn't me who posted the original chambermaid comment. I merely responded to it in the light hearted way in which i assume the original poster intended it to be.
    I never intentionally set out to upset anyone, and i therefore offer an unconditional apology to anyone whom i caused offence to. Looking back perhaps i should not have said what i did, but we live in desperately dark times and i was trying to inject some light hearted humour into the conversation. I can now see that my comments caused offence where none was intended and i will shortly delete the offending post.
    I am usually an upbeat person who tries to remain positive. The past 18 months have been difficult for us all and i am sure we have all lost loved ones during this dreadful pandemic. I had my own personàl battle last year during which i almost lost my life. I am grateful to still be here to fight another day. Our late fellow forum member Marv was not so fortunate. That is all i can say on the subject. Once again i offer a heartfelt and genuine apology.
    As luck would have it i commence my holiday/vacation tomorrow and will be away from this forum for several weeks at the very least. I think my vacation has come at the right time as i spend time with family whom i have not seen in almost 2 years.
    Therefore i will sign off and wish you all good health and happiness for the future. Take care of yourselves.

Diana Ross sounds amazing in these new tracks Thank You and Time To Call. It seems that she really heard us and fixed the problem of her previous I Love You album. The vocals and the production are so much better now.

It’s good to Apologize I have had my doubts about this individual also but just seems so very odd but I read anyway we must carry-on and always remember people are not who they seem to be I Myself I’ve been a huge Diana Ross fan since the beginning and loyalty is everything

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebrock View Post
    First of all it wasn't me who posted the original chambermaid comment. I merely responded to it in the light hearted way in which i assume the original poster intended it to be.
    I never intentionally set out to upset anyone, and i therefore offer an unconditional apology to anyone whom i caused offence to. Looking back perhaps i should not have said what i did, but we live in desperately dark times and i was trying to inject some light hearted humour into the conversation. I can now see that my comments caused offence where none was intended and i will shortly delete the offending post.
    I am usually an upbeat person who tries to remain positive. The past 18 months have been difficult for us all and i am sure we have all lost loved ones during this dreadful pandemic. I had my own personàl battle last year during which i almost lost my life. I am grateful to still be here to fight another day. Our late fellow forum member Marv was not so fortunate. That is all i can say on the subject. Once again i offer a heartfelt and genuine apology.
    As luck would have it i commence my holiday/vacation tomorrow and will be away from this forum for several weeks at the very least. I think my vacation has come at the right time as i spend time with family whom i have not seen in almost 2 years.
    Therefore i will sign off and wish you all good health and happiness for the future. Take care of yourselves.
    Be well. Enjoy your time away. And please return.

Not exactly what I want to hear from Diana at this point, but the message is beautiful, she sounds good and the production value is top notch. Nothing to complain about. Glad she's back!

It will be great to have the whole album to listen to at once it’s gonna be grand , ams also o. Here someone’s good intentions are always not so good beware of the wolves in sheep’s clothing it’s really quite sad

Beautiful warm in Miss Ross voice, I love it very much

I must be listening to this through a different set of ears than everyone else. "Thank You" I think is fantastic; this is gut rot. All I hear is Diana reaching for high notes that she sometimes hits and misses, in between a lot of auto tune. To each their own; some think this is gold, I think it's a gold turd.

Quote Originally Posted by after you View Post
    This song is quite lovely it has everything that I need to love it and yes it is on par with Thank you ��
    I agree, AfterYou, it is a beautiful record to have from Our Miss Ross, and reinforces your crowning of the lady as the Queen of Beautiful Music! Isn't it great to have new Diana Ross music again?!?

We offer Bluebrock prayers and peace and yes after 22 years of no new music is a gift wa all needed she has recorded multiple albums so will be just what the doctor ordered

Time to Call is alright. I can hear the vocal erosion due to decades of singing, but that's alright. There's some autotune on here to help her out. It's not ridiculously applied to where she sounds like a robot, but the autotune has been applied. I prefer "Thank you". But I'm looking forward to the next couple of songs to be dropped and ultimately the album itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Spreadinglove21 View Post
    Time to Call is alright. I can hear the vocal erosion due to decades of singing, but that's alright. There's some autotune on here to help her out. It's not ridiculously applied to where she sounds like a robot, but the autotune has been applied. I prefer "Thank you". But I'm looking forward to the next couple of songs to be dropped and ultimately the album itself.
    I find the slight rasp to her voice lends the song more feeling and expression. She sounds like she’s really living it and truly believes it’s message.
    If what we have heard so far is anything to go by, this album is going to end up a Diana Ross classic.

I have been head over heels in love with Diana Ross ever since "Where Did Our Love Go". I totally agree with Spreadinglove21, and I'm so looking forward to adding this album to my collection, on CD of course!

You have NOTHING to apologize for my dear friend. NOTHING. You are one of the greatest contributers to this here forum and one of the nicest and kindest and sweetest gentlemen I have ever met.

Have a wonderful vacation with your family and stay safe. Remember how loved you are.

Fondly,

Roberta

This person you "wonder" about is one of lifes true gentlemen and one of the kindest and nicest and hes so decent and honorable. I will have nothing said against him.

One never knows it can could be all lies saying who they are try’s to pull the wool over our eyes let’s hope not

Enjoy your vacation with your family. Take care my friend.

After you..you have been on this forum for 5 minutes and just because someone isnt worshipping Diana Ross 24/7 like yourself you start posting negative comments about them...well let me tell you Bluebrock IS a VERY valued contributor to this forum and I for one will not have YOU or anyone else come on here and start shit ...to be honest its your posts that I find the strangest on here...obsessed is an understatement....just because someone that actually knows Diana personally dosnt applaud EVERY single thing that she does actually upstes you..well let me tell you AFTERYOU...I am one of Diana's biggest fans and I actually think this new single is absolutely AWFUL..the worst thing she has ever recorded.

It's apparent to me that after a couple of years of "peace" on this forum there seems to be a slide back into negativity and sniping. It's tiresome.

I wondered at this being available - looks as if it's been removed.

Quote Originally Posted by florence View Post
    I wondered at this being available - looks as if it's been removed.
    Yes, it looks like it has been taken down. Perhaps we will have some other time limited teasers from the album to listen to. Great for building up the excitement leading up to the album’s release.

When her new album was posted on Amazon...I pre-ordered three different versions, the CD, a double vinyl with cassette, and an alternate vinyl. I've cancelled all but the CD. I got caught up in the hype of the day, and although I like the 2 songs so far I hope the whole album is not "messagey" and moves beyond these simple melodies.
    I caught [[by accident) Wynona's new release, a version of Billy Eilish's "Everything I Wanted", on Youtube....and I'm haunted by it, it's so good, and it's pretty simple too.
    I'm glad that Decca is pushing this album so positively and it is so much better than "I Love You".

Given Bluebrock's long working relationship with Diana Ross, I feel good about Diana Ross as it's a sign she likes to work with people who are willing to give their opinions even if it may not make her happy or not what she wants to hear. People who surround themselves with syncophants, brown nosers, mindless loyalists, worshippers and yes men/yes women will eventually find themselves in a heap of trouble because they wall themselves off from reality. So kudos to Miss Ross for working with people like Bluebrock rather than AfterYou.

Quote Originally Posted by Spreadinglove21 View Post
    Given Bluebrock's long working relationship with Diana Ross, I feel good about Diana Ross as it's a sign she likes to work with people who are willing to give their opinions even if it may not make her happy or not what she wants to hear. People who surround themselves with syncophants, brown nosers, mindless loyalists, worshippers and yes men/yes women will eventually find themselves in a heap of trouble because they wall themselves off from reality. So kudos to Miss Ross for working with people like Bluebrock rather than AfterYou.
    ^ This!! I agree 100%.

Ya all Who is the one that posted about a chambermaid it certainly wasn’t me every chance he gets he puts a little snips about Diana Ross Something is not right we wish him all the love in the world and it is certainly not my fault those were not my words so what are you doing carry-on

Ya all Who is the one that posted about a chambermaid it certainly wasn’t me every chance he gets he puts a little snips about Diana Ross Something is not right we wish him all the love in the world and it is certainly not my fault those were not my words so what are you doing carry-on
    I normally ignore your posts as it’s hard to take seriously a bloke who thinks a comma is something you eat with curried chips.
    Your campy, fake outrage is as transparent as you are. See if you can fill in the missing letters. T- - - L. Hard I know.

Quote Originally Posted by Ollie9 View Post
    I normally ignore your posts as it’s hard to take seriously a bloke who thinks a comma is something you eat with curried chips.
    Your campy, fake outrage is as transparent as you are. See if you can fill in the missing letters. T- - - L. Hard I know.
    I guess you just described your self just have fun with out all the insults love and peace

I guess you just described your self just have fun with out all the insults love and peace
    You to sweetie. Hugs and kisses.

I'm glad that I saved it.

I follow Bob Dylan, Bruce Springsteen, Neil Young, Judy Garland & some others on similar forums / FB groups and can attest without pause or doubt that no performer makes people go utterly insane with bitterness and recrimination like Diana Ross does. No fault to Diana. I love the lady and her contributions and always shall.

That was a very Vicious outburst I screenshot everything that is awful there is no need no need for such ———- I’m all for PeaceNHarmony and for what what was the reason tell us

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceNHarmony View Post
    I follow Bob Dylan, Bruce Springsteen, Neil Young, Judy Garland & some others on similar forums / FB groups and can attest without pause or doubt that no performer makes people go utterly insane with bitterness and recrimination like Diana Ross does. No fault to Diana. I love the lady and her contributions and always shall.
    Thats amazing. How on earth do you cope with those bitter fans who are not partial to “Over The Rainbow”. I’m sure that must be a very difficult thing to process.
    I mean that sincerely.

It seems strange to me that someone who presents themself as close to Diana Ross would post anything negative about unfinished songs. Likewise finding the recent chamber maid comment amusing and saying so publicly on this forum is similarly

Blue Brock is a cherished member of this forum who has shared a great many insights and give us advance information that would not otherwise be public knowledge that has proven accurate - if you are questioning his work with diana ross, I am not. Furthermore, anyone who is working with diana ross or who has not worked with diana ross or who may never work with diana ross may still have an opinion on snippets that they hear I can’t understand questioning that regardless of what his relationship to her is. He didn’t say the songs weren’t good he said what he heard wasn’t impressive. How difficult is that to understand?

this chambermaid issue is such a stretch. First of all, chambermaids can come in all colors. There is absolutely no connection to the word chambermaid and any particular category of human except female. If you Google the word, and look at the images, I think you are fine 99.99% of the images to be Caucasian. Chambermaids are generally referred to as women who worked in England or Western Europe, I section of the world with a much much much much much smaller percentage of those of African dissent then save the United States. Anyone looking to find any kind of insult, a racist comment or anything of the like it’s really stretching it with this particular word. There are lots of African-Americans who do domestic work just like there are lots of Caucasians and Samoans and Hispanics, Mole People and Aussies. It Is NOTHING to be ashamed of or to look down upon. These fine people provide a needed service that most people on this forum and in the rest of the world have enjoyed many many many many times and I doubt that among those many times anyone ever thought what the skin color of the person was who washed the dish, the floor or the walls.

better pick your battles - there are a lot of scary adversaries out there organizing horrid things - frightening things - they are getting my attention. Blue? Hardly.

^^^ I’m gonna be real. That long explanation of why it is not offensive to call a black woman a maid, is just as offensive as the original “joke”. Let’s leave the negativity behind and just focus on the music.