[REMOVE ADS]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell - Ain't No Mountain High Enough in iTunes top 10

http://www.itunescharts.net/us/charts/songs/2021/07/20

9 Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell - Ain't No Mountain High Enough Down 4 places. 5 days on the chart

And Rockwell is #66....interesting!

Dee Gees? The Dee Gees? [[and in at least 2 places)

The "Dee Gees" are the Foo Fighters doing Bee Gees cover songs....one of the hottest things going right now. They released a record on Record Store Day. I got my copy which is now selling for $150 to $200 on Ebay. The covers are done really well!
    Darin

Quote Originally Posted by DWSheffer View Post
    The "Dee Gees" are the Foo Fighters doing Bee Gees cover songs....one of the hottest things going right now. They released a record on Record Store Day. I got my copy which is now selling for $150 to $200 on Ebay. The covers are done really well!
    Darin
    At first I thought you were pulling my leg, but the more I read the more I realized you weren't! I'm off to go give a listen!

Quote Originally Posted by DWSheffer View Post
    Darin
    I just checked the Dee Gees out on YouTube...you are right...those covers are fantastic!!

Did Wilson Pickett's Hello, Sunshine chart? It's been used frequently in a tv advert for ... something. It's actually a nice ad -

Quote Originally Posted by jack020 View Post
    http://www.itunescharts.net/us/charts/songs/2021/07/20

9 Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell - Ain't No Mountain High Enough Down 4 places. 5 days on the chart
    Great news! Thanks Jack020 for sharing.