[REMOVE ADS]

My but they play excellent music at the medical marijuana dispensary!

So, they opened a medical marijuana dispensary in the industrial park where I work. Incidentally, I take a nightly walk on my dinner break [[gotta shed them middle-aged pounds!) and one night I stopped cold in my tracks when I got in the area of the dispensary. No, it wasn't an offer of free Mary Jane. I was hearing Motown being blasted over the outdoor speakers of the shop's sound system. And not Rick James' "Mary Jane" [[an obvious choice?) but Marv Johnson's "I'll Pick A Rose For My Rose"! Talk about "WOW!" Somebody there obviously has extremely good taste in music!

And in Middle America!

...thanks Waiting ...this reminds me of when I worked in the ticket office of a well-known international ferry company on night duty back in the 80's ...I'd often have non-stop Motown playing in the background ...but not 'blasted over the outdoor speakers' ...as any undue noise would upset the locals trying to get some kip in the area...! Happy days...!

Grape