Hi gang,look it's hot and a slow day,so i'm starting a post on favorite songs,yeah i know it's been done before,but it's either join me or let's go down to[grady's]for lunch,hehehe..ok here goes-the miracles[i'll try something new]- james brown[i feel good]- the moments[girls]- the intruders[cowboys to girls]- the o'jays[i dig your act]- gene chandler[river of tears]- sam cooke[sugar dumplin]- jerry butler[i dig you baby]- marvin gaye[pretty little baby]- sarah vaughan[broken hearted melody]- major lance[rhythm]- the beatles[come together]- the drifters[i count the tears]- the five royales[when you walked in]- the beach boys[in my room]- baby washington[the clock]- the isley bros.[there's no love left]- the four seasons[sherry]- betty everett[there'll come a time]- barbara mason[yes i'm ready]- clyde mcphatter[since you've been gone]- ray charles[i got a woman]- nat king cole[mr.wishing well]- aretha[prove it]- the volumes[gotta give her love]- al green[tired of being alone]- brook benton[i got what i wanted]- stevie wonder[hey love]- the impressions[never could you be]- chubby checker[limbo rock]- five stairsteps[come back]- mary wells[dear lover]- walter jackson[lee cross]- ewf[that's the way of the world]- edwin starr[gonna keep on tryin]- jr.walker an the allstars[these eyes]- the supremes[the tears]- wilson pickett[don't knock my love]- the four tops[shake me wake me]- the artistics[i'm gonna miss you]- jackson 5[all i do is think of you]- billie holiday[lover man]- peaches an herb[let's fall in love]- the everly bros.[til i kissed you]- the stylistics[ebony eyes]- gene chandler[river of tears]- dion jackson[love makes the world go round]- the marvelettes[you're the one]- dion[runaround sue]- chuck jackson[i wake up crying]- eddie kendricks[can i]- carla thomas[gee whiz]- billy stewart[fat boy]- the whispers[needle in a haystack]- patti labelle an the blu-belles[i'm still waiting]- eddie floyd[knock on wood]- mandrill[house of wood]- isacc hayes[i stand accused]- archie bell an the drells[do the choo-choo]- love unlimited[move me no mountains]- smokey robinson[i can't find]- the temptations[girl why you wanna make me blue]..what cha got??