[REMOVE ADS]




Results 1 to 48 of 48
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    233
    Rep Power
    12

    Diana Ross-Until We Meet Again--ballad or remix?

    Which version of Until We meet again from the Every Day is a New Day project do you prefer? The ballad found on the album? Or the dance/club remix?

    In America, there really was no official single release from the album [[as I recall, I could be wrong), but the remix did get some play, so that may been an "official" single. I heard it first before I got the album and was suprised to hear that the album version was slower. I like both versions, though I think the remix is catchier.


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    233
    Rep Power
    12
    Remix:

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    7,485
    Rep Power
    213
    I like them both but I prefer the ballad. Something about Diana's vocal performance really gets to me, probably because she was going through her divorce from Arne at the time.

    And yes, there was no single release from EVERY DAY IS A NEW DAY in the US. Promo singles like SUGARFREE and the title track were released to radio but there were no commercial singles.

    There was a 12-inch release of UNTIL WE MEET AGAIN. But originally it was released with a sticker on the cover that said it was EVERY DAY IS A NEW DAY although the record label itself was correct. This mistake was later rectified.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    5,903
    Rep Power
    138
    I prefer the ballad. It is a very heartfelt performance from Ms Ross who was going through a very difficult period in her personal life. I can almost hear the pain, anger and frustration in her voice. She did not particularly like this album, and i am sure part of the reason for that was her personal unhappiness during this period.
    We planned to issue the remix as the follow up single to Not over you yet in the UK, but the release was cancelled when Ms Ross was unable to fly over and promote it.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    2,540
    Rep Power
    134
    I think both versions of the song are brilliant. I’m sure it would have gone huge had the remix been the UK follow up to “Not Over You Yet”. It’s sad that such a quality album was pretty much abandoned. Remixed versions on many the songs could have done extremely well across Europe.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,531
    Rep Power
    136
    Quote Originally Posted by Spreadinglove21 View Post
    Which version of Until We meet again from the Every Day is a New Day project do you prefer? The ballad found on the album? Or the dance/club remix?

    In America, there really was no official single release from the album [[as I recall, I could be wrong), but the remix did get some play, so that may been an "official" single. I heard it first before I got the album and was suprised to hear that the album version was slower. I like both versions, though I think the remix is catchier.

    my fave: https://youtu.be/a6Hpj-mherI

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,439
    Rep Power
    160
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluebrock View Post
    I prefer the ballad. It is a very heartfelt performance from Ms Ross who was going through a very difficult period in her personal life. I can almost hear the pain, anger and frustration in her voice. She did not particularly like this album, and i am sure part of the reason for that was her personal unhappiness during this period.
    We planned to issue the remix as the follow up single to Not over you yet in the UK, but the release was cancelled when Ms Ross was unable to fly over and promote it.
    Iím surprised that Carry On wasnít released as a follow up to Not Over You Yet. Everything about that song shouted HIT to me.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,439
    Rep Power
    160
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluebrock View Post
    I prefer the ballad. It is a very heartfelt performance from Ms Ross who was going through a very difficult period in her personal life. I can almost hear the pain, anger and frustration in her voice. She did not particularly like this album, and i am sure part of the reason for that was her personal unhappiness during this period.
    We planned to issue the remix as the follow up single to Not over you yet in the UK, but the release was cancelled when Ms Ross was unable to fly over and promote it.
    Iím surprised that Carry On wasnít released as a follow up to Not Over You Yet. Everything about that song shouted HIT to me.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    2,540
    Rep Power
    134
    Quote Originally Posted by rovereab View Post
    I’m surprised that Carry On wasn’t released as a follow up to Not Over You Yet. Everything about that song shouted HIT to me.
    I agree regarding “Carry On”.
    Free [[I’m Gone) would also have been a great choice for a single. it’s extremely radio friendly with commercial lyrics. I’m imagining a black and white promo with Diana looking stunning while declaring her independence.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    930
    Rep Power
    149
    The ballad...this captures the essence of the lyrics best, in my opinion.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    5,903
    Rep Power
    138
    Quote Originally Posted by rovereab View Post
    I’m surprised that Carry On wasn’t released as a follow up to Not Over You Yet. Everything about that song shouted HIT to me.
    That was the proposed 3rd single.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    7,485
    Rep Power
    213
    Quote Originally Posted by rovereab View Post
    I’m surprised that Carry On wasn’t released as a follow up to Not Over You Yet. Everything about that song shouted HIT to me.
    I always thought CARRY ON could have been a single and gone on to replace I WILL SURVIVE in her act.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    5,903
    Rep Power
    138
    Quote Originally Posted by reese View Post
    I always thought CARRY ON could have been a single and gone on to replace I WILL SURVIVE in her act.
    I will survive will always survive! She will never retire it.
    I can hear the collective sobs from here! Lol.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    639
    Rep Power
    132
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluebrock View Post
    I prefer the ballad. It is a very heartfelt performance from Ms Ross who was going through a very difficult period in her personal life. I can almost hear the pain, anger and frustration in her voice. She did not particularly like this album, and i am sure part of the reason for that was her personal unhappiness during this period.
    We planned to issue the remix as the follow up single to Not over you yet in the UK, but the release was cancelled when Ms Ross was unable to fly over and promote it.
    Great performance by Diana but beyond question that the remix had the greater potential to hit big.

    Carry On definitely had possibilities as a tird single although I prefer the original to the re mix.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,439
    Rep Power
    160
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluebrock View Post
    That was the proposed 3rd single.
    What amazing missed opportunities, especially in the UK where Not Over You Yet was such a big hit across all age groups. I do wonder sometimes about the song release decisions taken.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    5,903
    Rep Power
    138
    Quote Originally Posted by rovereab View Post
    What amazing missed opportunities, especially in the UK where Not Over You Yet was such a big hit across all age groups. I do wonder sometimes about the song release decisions taken.
    We had high hopes for those potential singles, but Ms Ross was unwell and we needed her over here to promote them to get maximum publicity and revenue.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    2,540
    Rep Power
    134
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluebrock View Post
    We had high hopes for those potential singles, but Ms Ross was unwell and we needed her over here to promote them to get maximum publicity and revenue.
    Health matters aside, do you think the Return To Love tour have anything to with her losing interest in the project?. Further hit singles would certainly have boosted sales of the album. Perhaps she felt there was bigger money to be made elsewhere.
    The USA release date was ahead of the UK which must have effected the albums chart position on these shores.
    It still sounds fresh and relevant today making it all the more frustrating.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    146
    Rep Power
    11
    I don't like the album version of Carry On. I like the Double Platinum version

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    5,926
    Rep Power
    197
    i like both versions. but tend to prefer the dance version. overall the album is a very strong one. lyrics get a bit sad after awhile but it's my fav of her 90s/Motown II era

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    5,903
    Rep Power
    138
    Quote Originally Posted by Ollie9 View Post
    Health matters aside, do you think the Return To Love tour have anything to with her losing interest in the project?. Further hit singles would certainly have boosted sales of the album. Perhaps she felt there was bigger money to be made elsewhere.
    The USA release date was ahead of the UK which must have effected the albums chart position on these shores.
    It still sounds fresh and relevant today making it all the more frustrating.
    We held back the UK release at her request with the intention being she would promote it with the same enthusiasm she showed with Force and Take me higher.
    I am not willing to go into detail here, but the Return to Love proposal was definitely one factor, but it was not the major factor.
    Another less significant factor is that she quite simply did not care for the album or show enough interest in promoting it.

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    285
    Rep Power
    9
    I love both versions one version. Takes you to great sadness the dance version gives one hope a shout out tho Diana Ross for recording such incredible music I can’t think of another songstress who has had so many Emotionally charged songs

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    2,540
    Rep Power
    134
    Quote Originally Posted by after you View Post
    I love both versions one version. Takes you to great sadness the dance version gives one hope a shout out tho Diana Ross for recording such incredible music I can’t think of another songstress who has had so many Emotionally charged songs
    Streisand And Celine Dion to name but two.

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    2,540
    Rep Power
    134
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluebrock View Post
    We held back the UK release at her request with the intention being she would promote it with the same enthusiasm she showed with Force and Take me higher.
    I am not willing to go into detail here, but the Return to Love proposal was definitely one factor, but it was not the major factor.
    Another less significant factor is that she quite simply did not care for the album or show enough interest in promoting it.
    Itís rather baffling that she would take the time to record such a themed album, only to later decide she was not terribly fond.

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    681
    Rep Power
    142
    The upbeat version. I find the album oozes sadness. I can pick a song or two at a time, but overall it's not an album I can play right through.

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,473
    Rep Power
    140
    the disco version works well,

    but if I apply the sentiment of the song to Mary Wilson it makes me sad.

  26. #26
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    146
    Rep Power
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Ollie9 View Post
    It’s rather baffling that she would take the time to record such a themed album, only to later decide she was not terribly fond.
    This. She had said while promoting Out of Darkness she would not record songs she did not like. I love the EDIAND album. I think the album I listen to the least from Miss Ross is her Swept Away album. Maybe WDFFIL and Force, also, but I love em all.

    Mr. Blue, did she ever say why she did not care for this album? I love this album way more than Force!

  27. #27
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    5,903
    Rep Power
    138
    Quote Originally Posted by Ollie9 View Post
    Streisand And Celine Dion to name but two.
    Also Karen Carpenter and Dusty Springfield.

  28. #28
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    5,903
    Rep Power
    138
    Quote Originally Posted by Ollie9 View Post
    It’s rather baffling that she would take the time to record such a themed album, only to later decide she was not terribly fond.
    Lots of things about Ms Ross are baffling. This is just the tip of a very large iceberg.

  29. #29
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    5,903
    Rep Power
    138
    Quote Originally Posted by JLoveLamar View Post
    This. She had said while promoting Out of Darkness she would not record songs she did not like. I love the EDIAND album. I think the album I listen to the least from Miss Ross is her Swept Away album. Maybe WDFFIL and Force, also, but I love em all.

    Mr. Blue, did she ever say why she did not care for this album? I love this album way more than Force!
    She was in a bad place emotionally. Enough said.

  30. #30
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    2,540
    Rep Power
    134
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluebrock View Post
    Lots of things about Ms Ross are baffling. This is just the tip of a very large iceberg.
    Titanic style lol. At least she appears to have a fondness for “He Lives In You”. Perhaps its positive message reminds her less of unhappy times.

  31. #31
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    639
    Rep Power
    132
    Obviously promotion would have helped but no matter when it was released in the UK Every Day was unlikely to hit big.

    The simple fact is that while Diana could shift large quantities of hit singles and compilation albums her studio albums generally didn't do that well.

    There were a loyal bunch of fans who could maybe buy the 60k required to get Silver status.

    There weren't that many big sellers.

    Force sold a bucketful, Touch Me In The Morning [[which re-entered the charts and went all the way back to the top 10 when All Of My Life succeeded), Diana Ross 76 and Diana and Marvin were the biggies.

    Interesting that most of these were in the 70s.

    Fools went gold on the back of the enormous success of the single at a time when Diana was hot in the UK and diana also sold well but also disappointingly when you considered it included the massive Upside Down, top 5 Piano and top 20 I'm Coming Out - you'd have expected it to be really big..

    Eaten Alive struggled to #11, wasn't even certified Silver but generally an album with a monster hit like Chain Reaction would sell much better.

    Because it made #10 people think Take Me Higher was big but this is an illusion - all the fans bought it in the first week, it quickly dropped out of sight and was never even certified Silver.

    Sadly Diana just wasn't an albums artist in the UK.

  32. #32
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    233
    Rep Power
    12
    Every Day is a New Day is an odd album for me. About half the material makes for a breakup/divorce/heartache album, and the other half are inspirational songs. Makes for a jarring contrast. It could work, but there's just something missing that would make it a great album, rather than an interesting one that just doesn't pull it all off.

    My favorite song is He Lives In You. Excellent song, and I enjoy the production on it. Diana sounds engaged by the lyric, and I like the violin that's present throughout. Sure, Janet was there first on the late 90s pop/r & b scene with such use of violin on the title track to The Velvet Rope, but violin really works on Diana's He Lives in You and goes well with the "African" elements of the song/arrangement. No wonder the song occasionally pops up on the set list of her more recent concerts. Musically interesting and well written song with an uplifting message.

  33. #33
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    5,903
    Rep Power
    138
    Quote Originally Posted by florence View Post
    Obviously promotion would have helped but no matter when it was released in the UK Every Day was unlikely to hit big.

    The simple fact is that while Diana could shift large quantities of hit singles and compilation albums her studio albums generally didn't do that well.

    There were a loyal bunch of fans who could maybe buy the 60k required to get Silver status.

    There weren't that many big sellers.

    Force sold a bucketful, Touch Me In The Morning [[which re-entered the charts and went all the way back to the top 10 when All Of My Life succeeded), Diana Ross 76 and Diana and Marvin were the biggies.

    Interesting that most of these were in the 70s.

    Fools went gold on the back of the enormous success of the single at a time when Diana was hot in the UK and diana also sold well but also disappointingly when you considered it included the massive Upside Down, top 5 Piano and top 20 I'm Coming Out - you'd have expected it to be really big..

    Eaten Alive struggled to #11, wasn't even certified Silver but generally an album with a monster hit like Chain Reaction would sell much better.

    Because it made #10 people think Take Me Higher was big but this is an illusion - all the fans bought it in the first week, it quickly dropped out of sight and was never even certified Silver.

    Sadly Diana just wasn't an albums artist in the UK.
    I think the Surrender/i'm still waiting album also did quite well in the UK.

  34. #34
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    5,903
    Rep Power
    138
    Quote Originally Posted by Spreadinglove21 View Post
    Every Day is a New Day is an odd album for me. About half the material makes for a breakup/divorce/heartache album, and the other half are inspirational songs. Makes for a jarring contrast. It could work, but there's just something missing that would make it a great album, rather than an interesting one that just doesn't pull it all off.

    My favorite song is He Lives In You. Excellent song, and I enjoy the production on it. Diana sounds engaged by the lyric, and I like the violin that's present throughout. Sure, Janet was there first on the late 90s pop/r & b scene with such use of violin on the title track to The Velvet Rope, but violin really works on Diana's He Lives in You and goes well with the "African" elements of the song/arrangement. No wonder the song occasionally pops up on the set list of her more recent concerts. Musically interesting and well written song with an uplifting message.
    I recall her saying she enjoyed performing He lives in you.

  35. #35
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    2,540
    Rep Power
    134
    Quote Originally Posted by Spreadinglove21 View Post
    Every Day is a New Day is an odd album for me. About half the material makes for a breakup/divorce/heartache album, and the other half are inspirational songs. Makes for a jarring contrast. It could work, but there's just something missing that would make it a great album, rather than an interesting one that just doesn't pull it all off.

    My favorite song is He Lives In You. Excellent song, and I enjoy the production on it. Diana sounds engaged by the lyric, and I like the violin that's present throughout. Sure, Janet was there first on the late 90s pop/r & b scene with such use of violin on the title track to The Velvet Rope, but violin really works on Diana's He Lives in You and goes well with the "African" elements of the song/arrangement. No wonder the song occasionally pops up on the set list of her more recent concerts. Musically interesting and well written song with an uplifting message.
    The album would have benefitted had “Drop The Mask” and Free [[I’m Gone)” being included. The only song i personally find quite boring is “Someone That You Loved Before” which I find rather dull and certainly one slow number to many.
    Although I really enjoy it, i have always thought “He Lives In You” sounds out of place with the theme of the other songs.

  36. #36
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    146
    Rep Power
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Ollie9 View Post
    The album would have benefitted had “Drop The Mask” and Free [[I’m Gone)” being included. The only song i personally find quite boring is “Someone That You Loved Before” which I find rather dull and certainly one slow number to many.
    Although I really enjoy it, i have always thought “He Lives In You” sounds out of place with the theme of the other songs.
    Not my favorite song not being your favorite, OllieOllyOxenfree! Someone that you loved before I my favorite! That one and the title track [[followed by He Loves In You).

  37. #37
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    667
    Rep Power
    72
    I prefer the ballad, maybe the saddest performance of her that I'v ever heard.

    It took me years to love this album. I listened, maybe 3 time back then, and it was over. Than, when I was going through the same kind of experience than Ms Ross, I could relate to the material and since then, it became my favorite of her.

    I favor the Japanese edition because of the song "free, I'm gone", one of her best.

  38. #38
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    2,540
    Rep Power
    134
    Quote Originally Posted by JLoveLamar View Post
    Not my favorite song not being your favorite, OllieOllyOxenfree! Someone that you loved before I my favorite! That one and the title track [[followed by He Loves In You).
    It’s funny that my non fave is one of your faves....i think!. Everyone appears to have their own.
    The title track was definitely my fave when I first bought the album and despite close competition from “Free [[I’m Gone)” probably still is.
    Had Diana been able to promote further singles, I think it would be held in higher regard today.

  39. #39
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    5,903
    Rep Power
    138
    Quote Originally Posted by Ollie9 View Post
    It’s funny that my non fave is one of your faves....i think!. Everyone appears to have their own.
    The title track was definitely my fave when I first bought the album and despite close competition from “Free [[I’m Gone)” probably still is.
    Had Diana been able to promote further singles, I think it would be held in higher regard today.
    I agree. We had the budget available to really give it a big push. We had tv spots lined up well in advance and i was optimistic about it's future, abd then suddenly it was all over.
    I was disappointed, disheartened and more than a little angry. In fact i am getting a little angry now just thinking about it.

  40. #40
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    2,540
    Rep Power
    134
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluebrock View Post
    I agree. We had the budget available to really give it a big push. We had tv spots lined up well in advance and i was optimistic about it's future, abd then suddenly it was all over.
    I was disappointed, disheartened and more than a little angry. In fact i am getting a little angry now just thinking about it.
    Do you remember which tv shows she was to appear on?. The promotion she did for “NOYY” certainly helped things along.
    With the exception of the duet, i think any single from the album would had to have been a remix. “Carry On” could have been a modern day anthem for her.

  41. #41
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    5,903
    Rep Power
    138
    Quote Originally Posted by JLoveLamar View Post
    This. She had said while promoting Out of Darkness she would not record songs she did not like. I love the EDIAND album. I think the album I listen to the least from Miss Ross is her Swept Away album. Maybe WDFFIL and Force, also, but I love em all.

    Mr. Blue, did she ever say why she did not care for this album? I love this album way more than Force!
    I don't think it was the actual songs she particularly disliked. She was an unhappy lady around this time, and the album likely brought back memories she would have preferred to have erased from her life.

  42. #42
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    5,903
    Rep Power
    138
    Quote Originally Posted by Ollie9 View Post
    Do you remember which tv shows she was to appear on?. The promotion she did for “NOYY” certainly helped things along.
    With the exception of the duet, i think any single from the album would had to have been a remix. “Carry On” could have been a modern day anthem for her.
    The only ones i recall were TOTP, The Lottery Show and maybe Jonathan Ross or Graham Norton. I don't think Wogan and Des O'Connor were on air at that time. She always enjoyed appearing on those shows and they would have been the ideal choices if it were left up to her. I think the fact they were both huge fans of her helped just a little!

  43. #43
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    146
    Rep Power
    11
    Mr. Blue, what did Miss Ross think of Arsenio Hall? I love her two appearances on there. First singing Force, second talking about Josephine Baker

  44. #44
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,651
    Rep Power
    162
    I was working for EMI in NZ at the time of the album's release..I remember the Managing Director being excited by "Not Over You Yet" comparing it to Cher's "Believe" of it having a possabilty for huge chart success..advanced copies of EIAND cd arrived in a yellow sleeve and I thought "Someone That You loved Before" was a sure fire hit single..then all promotion for the album was halted..we recieved EMI in house promo VHS tapes of Diana on TFI and the lottery...then the album and "Not Over You Yet" were cancelled for release in New Zealand [[I got to keep the VHS footage )

  45. #45
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    5,903
    Rep Power
    138
    Quote Originally Posted by JLoveLamar View Post
    Mr. Blue, what did Miss Ross think of Arsenio Hall? I love her two appearances on there. First singing Force, second talking about Josephine Baker
    I honestly do not know. The only time i recall her mentioning him was when she rehearsed a performance of Force behind the power on the Michael Aspel show in the UK. I asked her if she had previously performed it on US tv. She mentioned she had indeed done it on his show, but i do not recall her passing an opinion on him. Sorry.

  46. #46
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    5,903
    Rep Power
    138
    Quote Originally Posted by nomis View Post
    I was working for EMI in NZ at the time of the album's release..I remember the Managing Director being excited by "Not Over You Yet" comparing it to Cher's "Believe" of it having a possabilty for huge chart success..advanced copies of EIAND cd arrived in a yellow sleeve and I thought "Someone That You loved Before" was a sure fire hit single..then all promotion for the album was halted..we recieved EMI in house promo VHS tapes of Diana on TFI and the lottery...then the album and "Not Over You Yet" were cancelled for release in New Zealand [[I got to keep the VHS footage )
    That would be correct. We were due to go on a promotional tour of Australia and NZ once the promotion was complete in the UK. I was greatly looking forward to it. I lived on and off in Sydney for several years, and i had intended to base myself there for several months.
    When it was confirmed Ms Ross would not be undertaking promotional duties in the UK, the NZ and Australian releases were cancelled.

  47. #47
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    4,726
    Rep Power
    106
    Difficult. I play the remix more often so I guess that's my decision!

  48. #48
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    4,726
    Rep Power
    106
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluebrock View Post
    I don't think it was the actual songs she particularly disliked. She was an unhappy lady around this time, and the album likely brought back memories she would have preferred to have erased from her life.
    Bingo! Other performers [[Stevie Nicks, Tina T and Cher come to mind) have expressed unhappiness with lps than, after reflection, have less [[or, nothing) to do with the actual end product that circumstances at the time of the lp's release. I suggest we true fans remember that our beloved performers are indeed human and, as such, have plethora of other things going on in their lives that can impact their output, performances and reflections.
    Last edited by PeaceNHarmony; 07-22-2021 at 08:33 PM. Reason: Gross grammatical and spelling errors.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

[REMOVE ADS]

Ralph Terrana
MODERATOR

Welcome to Soulful Detroit! Kindly Consider Turning Off Your Ad BlockingX
Soulful Detroit is a free service that relies on revenue from ad display [regrettably] and donations. We notice that you are using an ad-blocking program that prevents us from earning revenue during your visit.
Ads are REMOVED for Members who donate to Soulful Detroit. [You must be logged in for ads to disappear]
DONATE HERE »
And have Ads removed.