My favorite cuts on LTISH [[along with "Sleepin" and "Behind Closed Doors") are the Bob Guardio cuts. I wish Motown had let him take charge of the entire thing. "Last Time" could've been a single only release, it didn't need an album. Scrap the other cuts [[except "Sleepin'"). The album didn't possess any of the charm that Diana's previous albums did.

"I Heard A Love Song" is one of my fav Diana cuts. I love forceful Diana and she comes out the gate on 10 on this one. She sounds great on the other two cuts as well. It was time to move out of the jazzy stuff and easy listening, as great as it was, and I think songs with a bit more bite to them was necessary for continued success. Sure, she rebounded with the Masser "Theme From Mahogany", but I question how successful that song would've even been had it not been the theme to the movie. Much of the rest of LTISH was easy listening that I personally don't believe did the album any favors.

Guardio has a healthy discography of productions under his belt. A Guardio produced album in 1974 could've been classic.

Anyway, anyone else fans of these tunes?